Bilbao BBK Live 2017

Trk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm considering this! Obviously the festival is cheap, but what about drinks/food etc once you get in? Reasonable? I read a bunch of good reviews about this festival this year...

& I'm kind of hoping Radiohead might play this time around as they did NOS but not BBK this year and are touring again. Likelihood? 

Edited by gregory

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would anyone recommend this festival? Just checked out the price which is amazing (was going to buy a ticket for Depeche Mode in London but for another £30 I can see them and get a three day festival in), the location looks cool and it's a city I've never visited before. Flights are reasonable too. Any tips? Things to look out for? Pros? Cons?

4 hours ago, SPTFRE said:

Would anyone recommend this festival? Just checked out the price which is amazing (was going to buy a ticket for Depeche Mode in London but for another £30 I can see them and get a three day festival in), the location looks cool and it's a city I've never visited before. Flights are reasonable too. Any tips? Things to look out for? Pros? Cons?

I've been there twice, and for me is not the best festival in Spain. Weather sometimes is shit and is not easy going and leaving the site, due to the long queues for shuttle buses. Bilbao is an ugly industrial city and people is not so open as in the rest of Spain. I prefer Primavera, Mad Cool or Resurrection Fest. Even FIB is much better for me than BBK Live. 

5 hours ago, SPTFRE said:

you should do nos alive in Lisbon, usually has better bands and Lisbon is a great city

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LiamMcMillen said:

I'm going to this after Open'er in Poland. Any tips from people who have been before? And any rumours? I've heard Coldplay as the final headliner but not sure they'll be doing it. 

All headliners have been announced, they said TDCC & Phoenix are co-headlining. 

p.s. I'm also going to Open'er, then flying to Madrid for Mad Cool and Benicassim afterwards :) 

Edited by gregory

• 2 weeks later...