Stereophonics

Thunderstruck

Would love to see them there but unsure what slot they would slip into. Most festivals they're at the sub or headline. Think the absolute best they'd get at Glastonbury is ZZ Top's slot this year, that's probably pushing it though. Are they meant to be touring next year? Nothing on there website 

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That disproves my theory that they wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the farm in a month of Sundays.

Oh, they wouldn't let them through the gate and onto the farm proper. They had the same access rights as the CV fields burger vans. Just less burgers. 

Just now, Woffy said:

Oh, they wouldn't let them through the gate and onto the farm proper. They had the same access rights as the CV fields burger vans. Just fewer burgers. 

Corrected for you ;)

Sorry Woffy - on a webinar at work and bored off my tits

1 minute ago, RyanS said:

I still think they could sub Pyramid, at least in terms of popularity.  There's no denying that they're still a HUGE live draw.   I suspect, however, that Glastonbury just don't think they're 'cool' enough for it anymore.

they're probably big enough to sub, but Glastonbury would never book them to do so - third down Pyramid at best as a inoffensive daytime act, or others have said, Other opener would be perfect for them

is odd that they've not been booked since headlining - maybe the festival and them just can't agree on what position they're deserving off these days, as they sub most UK festivals they play at

7 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I ain't taken no offense. 

It means I get to sit and watch a power point presentation online while someone else waffles about it from a conference room somewhere in the UK.

Hence why it was more fun to correct someone's grammar on a Glastonbury chat forum.