GETOFFAMYLAWN

The Free Citizens' Movement to Bring Sufjan Stevens to Glastonbury 2017

On my first listen of Carrie & Lowell Live rn, only up to the end of The Only Thing and already I have done over 9 cries.

Over 9, guys, that is a lot.

18033455_1886437484931780_17120309226615

• Upvote 1

On 3/27/2017 at 10:07 PM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

This is out there. Anybody given it a listen yet? Essentially just a new Sufjan album. Very The Age of Adz at times, but also like nothing he's done before. Sounding pretty flippin' great on my first listen through (only half way through but the things 75 minutes long so got a pretty good gist :P).

May be in part to the joint I smoked before/during listening to this but it's sounded absolutely incredible to me on first listen. Never felt like it overstayed it's welcome despite it's length. Can easily see this becoming a AOTY for me... although maybe I should listen to it not high to decide that one.

O it is really good this innit? Thought it'd be a bit The BQE-ish and wasn't expecting much from it, but it's actually more like prog-pop Age Of Adz Sufjan

was about to upload this to Youtube, but I see someone already has. Anyway, this is the earliest full set recording available, I think. Nice trousers and even better coordinated dance. Also, still haven't listened to the Planetearium stuff, need to sort that out.

Edited by Chawk