now you've got tickets it's all a go

shuttlep

1 minute ago, brettredmayne said:

Sherston inn or something similar

That's where I am staying, stayed there last year

nice little place, rooms aren't bad and not badly priced. not sure what the bar is like as I drank in the crown all night

3 hours ago, Charm said:

Cosycamper might be a good option as you can collect on site, the tents seem reasonably priced and you can drop it back to them at the end of the festival. 
Charm x

That sounds like a great idea for me traveling from the Isle of Man! More room in my rucksack for booze! 

How do you go about sorting that out with them, is there a website or something? Also whereabouts is cosy camper usually situated as that could make a difference to my planned spot of camping :)

Edited by Richi1988

14 minutes ago, Richi1988 said:

That sounds like a great idea for me traveling from the Isle of Man! More room in my rucksack for booze! 

How do you go about sorting that out with them, is there a website or something? Also whereabouts is cosy camper usually situated as that could make a difference to my planned spot of camping :)

Not sure where they are situated but this is the website, looks easy to book, maybe drop them a line about location. 
Charm x

http://www.cosycamper.co.uk/

Edited by Charm

1 hour ago, Charm said:

Not sure where they are situated but this is the website, looks easy to book, maybe drop them a line about location. 
Charm x

http://www.cosycamper.co.uk/

Thanks for that. Although from looking at the prices I think I'll find something a little (a lot) cheaper haha

Edited by Richi1988

6 hours ago, Richi1988 said:

The 'main' Cosy Camper is in the main markets - not far from the Meeting Point http://www.cosycamper.co.uk/festival/glastonbury/

Good on them for the Green Agreement. Let's hope purchasers stick to it so Ian the Worm doesn't have to make another video showing hundreds and hundreds of abandoned tents...

There's Camplight too - pre-erected pitches at the bottom of Pennard Hill, although I think reviews are variable.