Did anyone outside the UK manage to get tickets?

davidishere

From New York. Got 3 coach tickets on Thursday and then 2 regular tickets today for family. Bagged the 2 today after it was tweeted that they were sold out. Was about halfway through the booking process and just kept retrying to proceed through and finally got the booking complete page. Unbelievable really

A friend got me a coach ticket on Thursday.

I got through for friends today, from Ireland. Had not been successful in completing a booking for many years, so I was chuffed I could finally do my bit, after getting so much help over the past years.

10 hours ago, morph100 said:

Friend had a group part based in Italy they got through, previous years I've got through in Spain and friends have from Greece, seems easier abroad? But prob just pot luck same as here....

I dont think its easier abroad.  Two of my friends didnt have a sniff at the page while I did got to the holding page for 6 minutes until my internet connection went off and never came back.  I tried on my 4G Android but couldn't get in. So disappointed.