• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Mr Benn said:

Hello

Can Seetickets tell if you've bought a coach and a normal ticket? Would they see it as a  duplicate booking if you made the bookings on the same card?

You'll be fine if it was for different people. If you made duplicate reg numbers and got both they may cancel both 

1 minute ago, Zac Quinn said:

I'd be surprised if they didn't have some way of detecting that a card paid for two tickets under the same name. Did you use a different photo?

Yeah used different photo and different address and email address but same card 

12 minutes ago, Mr Benn said:

Yeah used different photo and different address and email address but same card 

You might be lucky. If you'd used the same address I'd say you didn't have a prayer of going undetected but I'll hope for your sake that their technology isn't sophisticated enough to flag up the same name booking twice on the same card. I'd like to think it would be, given the demand and how slick an operation Glasto HQ run these days, but you might be lucky.

Not really in the spirit of the festival to try in the general sale having already been succesful though. Who knows what a life-changing experience someone could have had with that ticket.

Edited by Zac Quinn

I would keep quiet. I doubt they will even notice. Lets face it, using the option you did, is it any worse than the people using the host hack that was posted here? Get the confirmation for the one you want to keep, then cancel the other one. It goes into the resale and someone else goes. Sorted.

I doubt anyone that used the host hack will return their tickets if its deemed "not in the spirit"

44 minutes ago, Mr Benn said:

I feel awful :( 

there would be no reason to feel awful if you didnt have two separate registrations, quite obviously to increase you chances of getting a ticket. They'll be no sympathy from anyone around here if your ticks are cancelled 

I just called them twice and checked the confirmations against both postcodes and they said I have to email in writing to cancel, but they didn't notice that the card was used twice.

Do you think they check on the cards against the names? 

I feel physically sick I didn't really think about it as I know loads of people doing It :(

1 minute ago, Mr Benn said:

It didn't say anywhere in the ticket FAQ that you couldn't do it though? 

Doesn't say anywhere that you can't park across two car spaces in the Tesco carpark either. You're just not supposed to do it. People just know its poor form. 

Do you have two tickets now? What are you doing with the spare?