The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think it's worth mentioning so that anyone interested goes into it with their eyes open - paid (and especially security) roles will almost certainly have much longer hours than the voluntary roles.

I don't know what part of the Festival Senturian cover so it might vary a bit, but it's fairly standard for Security staff at the Festival to work 12 hour shifts with no days off during the event.

I'd have no problem volunteering if I was ticketless (and have done so), but that kind of schedule would be a few steps too far for me. I'd be so exhausted and get to see so little that it'd end up being just as torturous as watching on TV at home.

• 2 weeks later...

So  so so so so frustrating........my husband managed to get through during first sale in October & in the chaos of putting down the registrations of our friends we had promised to help managed to FORGET my registration. Yes he forgot mine. He has a golden ticket, my kids have a ticket, our friends have a ticket and FOR MY VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY I don't have a ticket!!!!!! We even have a camper van pass. Tried again of course in the resale, no joy.

In order to save my marriage and my sanity can anybody HELP. Am happy to do whatever it takes - unannounced resales etc. 

7 hours ago, Nia Wagenaar said:

So  so so so so frustrating........my husband managed to get through during first sale in October & in the chaos of putting down the registrations of our friends we had promised to help managed to FORGET my registration. Yes he forgot mine. He has a golden ticket, my kids have a ticket, our friends have a ticket and FOR MY VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY I don't have a ticket!!!!!! We even have a camper van pass. Tried again of course in the resale, no joy.

In order to save my marriage and my sanity can anybody HELP. Am happy to do whatever it takes - unannounced resales etc. 

Oh no!!! Sign up to checkpage and get him to monitor the glastonbury page 24/7! I hope you manage to get sorted! 

9 hours ago, Nia Wagenaar said:

It is time you left this rogue!