The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

14 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

First time we've never got any in both resales.. 

After the release of radiohead and foos etc I wasn't expecting a lot.. So many people registering after the headline release it was going to make it super hard which is why I don't think they should reopen the registration.. In fact I'd go as far as saying that you should have to register every year and if you don't you don't go.. All you'd have to do is tick a box...... 

Im made up for yous that got tickets but I'm upset that some of you that had tried in the general sale and failed have also failed today.. And that IS down to the people who registered after radiohead ect were named. 

End of rant 

Ban reopening of registration 

Think your right in a way mate radiohead fans more the anything would be the main extra people trying.

I remember Springsteen playing and a quite a few people were wearing his t-shirts not available at the festival I spoke to a couple who said they were only there for him and would prob go home if the weather was bad after him.

Headliners should be kept quiet till after the resale but is it possible these days???

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, mjsell said:

4 from 10 success rate.

but the 4 included mine! GET IN! Feel a bit disappointed for the others but super happy all the same!

Thanks for everyone that were trying for me. Sorry if I messed up you getting more tix @Lucy92 - It was madness, didn't know if a mate had got them for me or not.

Glad to see you got them mate!

Managed to get tickets for me and my wife. I've only looked at the line up on the day the first poster was released as didn't want to be disappointed with who I would be missing if we didn't get tickets.

I agree with the registration being reopened. They should have a day the registration closes before they announce any act and that's it so you don't get people going for one band.

Awesome news for those that were lucky this morning. Sadly another holding page nightmare for me but there is still hope!:) unfortunately volunteering not an option for me as I'm away working until the 21st June so can't make it down any earlier. Certainly not giving up hope just yet though!:)

This will be my 11th since 89 so I've seen it grow and change and demand way outstrip supply.

I'm a huge Foos fan and was considering working or going to Madrid or elsewhere to see them so I'm well chuffed but I would have been trying for tickets regardless. 

Id agree completely about registration though. If you're not registered by the first sale then tough, you're not really bothered about going as far as I'm concerned. 

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

Sorry I couldn't help out today but glad to see you didn't need it. See you front and centre for The Radioheads young man. 

Ah no bother at all, I ended up just doing it alone (pretty much in the mindset that it wasn't happening) and somehow managed to get through on my phone of all things. Over the moon obviously! I'll be the one letting out the high pitch squeal throughout Let Down.

4 hours ago, thewayiam said:

You going for self drive down in the end then?

Gonna get a coach and have found some people to at least set up camp with. Probably spend all of the actual music weekend on my own, but I'm totally fine with that - gonna exhaust myself catching everybody I can hopefully.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Gonna get a coach and have found some people to at least set up camp with. Probably spend all of the actual music weekend on my own, but I'm totally fine with that - gonna exhaust myself catching everybody I can hopefully.

Shame you're in Liverpool as I could have got you or something on the way and sorted something out.

I wanted to say I feel really sad that some of the regulars didn't get tickets. I failed for myself twice in October and on Thursday and this morning for others.

The two posts above have cheered me up a bit though.

I hope the rest of you don't give up and manage to get there somehow.

Can't quite believe that apart from 2 very very late additions we had a 100% success rate. Not just today but also in October and on Thursday.

I think it was the best part of 50 tickets in all - and the best part is few of  the people in the group I am in have ever met each other. Lots know each other through this site and no more and we have people from all corners of the globe just trying to help others.

Makes me happy to know people that are so kind hearted.