The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

Both :) 

DM me your reg details, postcodes, departure point & preferred day + phone number and I will try for you tomorrow. Helping another friend on Sunday but I was successful in main coach sale for others so it's worth a try. I will need to call you for payment details as currently not got that amount spare. :)

1 minute ago, StoneCircle said:

DM me your reg details, postcodes, departure point & preferred day + phone number and I will try for you tomorrow. Helping another friend on Sunday but I was successful in main coach sale for others so it's worth a try. I will need to call you for payment details as currently not got that amount spare. :)

That's so kind of you, will dm them over :) 

Sorry if already been answered on here but on Sunday I am trying for tickets for a friend in Australia but he will be travelling Europe in the month leading up to Glastonbury. If I get through can I use his Registration details but pay on my card and get them sent to my address? Thank you for any help

12 minutes ago, mjsell said:

This is going to be the one for me. 5 failed attempts in a row so far for me. That run has to come to an end at some point..... Please!

Im shitting bricks. Been for two nervous poos already - its not even 10am.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Had a sort of trial of my system this morning as I was trying to get tickets for Chelsea v Watford this morning.  Four browsers open - three auto-refreshing and one F5ing.  Got through on Firefox auto-refresh and shortly after Opera on auto-refresh.  Have left my laptop set up in the same way with Glasto page now replacing the Chelsea one.

Am still trying to decide whether this bodes well for tonight or means I've lucked out today already.....

1 hour ago, mjsell said:

This is going to be the one for me. 5 failed attempts in a row so far for me. That run has to come to an end at some point..... Please!

Im shitting bricks. Been for two nervous poos already - its not even 10am.

I feel your pain, we've missed out on so many now but this one is THE ONE!!! I cant miss glasto again :cry:

46 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Am still trying to decide whether this bodes well for tonight or means I've lucked out today already.....

Yes it does.  I think having a test phase would indicate you've taken a pretty serious approach to this :)

21 minutes ago, Alking said:

I feel your pain, we've missed out on so many now but this one is THE ONE!!! I cant miss glasto again :cry:

Yeah to be fair my 5 failed attempts included actually getting a ticket for 2015 in the coach sale thanks to a mate. Which meant that the general sale the Sunday after and the coach resale I was trying for others and not myself (didnt have to try in general resale as we had achieved our ticket goals) so I wasnt as worried as I am now.

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

Yeah to be fair my 5 failed attempts included actually getting a ticket for 2015 in the coach sale thanks to a mate. Which meant that the general sale the Sunday after and the coach resale I was trying for others and not myself (didnt have to try in general resale as we had achieved our ticket goals) so I wasnt as worried as I am now.

Ahh, but the pain is still real!! I'm not sure my body physically has the strength to go through secret resales again so i'm absolutely praying for a good result in these general resales... ideally i'd rather go general admission but feel like i'm missing an opportunity not at least trying for coach tickets. I seriously think i'd try anything!!

Does anyone have any tips to share? i hear lots of people seem to get through using their phones on 3/4G? - (She says whilst clutching straws)