The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

43 minutes ago, chrismcb said:

If any volunteers have an idea of who they want to help, could they let me know. Once a group gets tickets people can help others but we need an idea of whos helping who to begin with. For others needing tickets looking to be grouped, you can let me know if you prefer to be group with certain efesters or if you have spoken with other efester about helping eachother, let me know also. Then after all this we can try and group the remaining!

Hi, I'll see if I can sort that for Yoghurt.  Is there a link to the current sheet please? (Is there anyway to add grumpyhack at this late stage?) Cheers.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, chrismcb said:

If any volunteers have an idea of who they want to help, could they let me know. Once a group gets tickets people can help others but we need an idea of whos helping who to begin with. For others needing tickets looking to be grouped, you can let me know if you prefer to be group with certain efesters or if you have spoken with other efester about helping eachother, let me know also. Then after all this we can try and group the remaining!

29 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Hi, I'll see if I can sort that for Yoghurt.  Is there a link to the current sheet please? (Is there anyway to add grumpyhack at this late stage?) Cheers.

I'd promised to help Yoghurt out before this great idea started and so would like to keep that promise.  Would happily add another random two to that while I'm at it.  Would that mean some kind of complex system of payment system though?

2 minutes ago, mandolin said:

I'd promised to help Yoghurt out before this great idea started and so would like to keep that promise.  Would happily add another random two to that while I'm at it.  Would that mean some kind of complex system of payment system though?

Your help is very welcome. We just need to sort out which 2 people from this list join Yog and MrsYog. And yes, we'll need to check who pays for the group, to then get refunded. I'm all over the place till probably after the weekend but if you have any ideas let me know by pm or post here and we can sort stuff out.

On 21/11/2016 at 11:00 PM, moheetoes said:

Bugger, been too busy and missed the deadline.....

Sterling effort @chrismcb and thanks to all the volunteers, we will all get tickets I'm sure.

also I can help in coach resale as our group need GAs

I'm sure regular posters can still be added or that would be a bit sad. 
Charm x

Resale day is still a long way away and I am already nervous. After the year we have all had I would like to see 2017 as a light at the end of a very dark tunnel. I do hope once again to be in the fields of Worthy Farm next summer. It certainly helped lift some of the gloom of brexit by being in such an amazing place regardless of the mud. Here's to 2017!

10 hours ago, danegg said:

I keep dreaming about ticket resale day. Is this really sad? I think it might be.

I've had about six Glastonbury dreams in the last couple of months...usually they involve me on my way to the festival - but not quite getting there.  The last couple have been about ticket day!

• 2 weeks later...