The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

Here for solidarity- been in this position last 2 years.  So sorry to those who missed out. 

Try to hold onto to stories like @Lucy92 last year who prove that perseverance and effort will pay off in the end. It's not over yet! (Sorry to hear you're back in it forvthe long haul again Lucy)

I  have to help a friend in the resale who didn't check his registration was valid (despite reminders - but no point in kicking a man whilst he's down) but happy to help out others too. Assume there will be a thread nearer the time to organise this all x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GlastoAwe said:

Here for solidarity- been in this position last 2 years.  So sorry to those who missed out. 

Try to hold onto to stories like @Lucy92 last year who prove that perseverance and effort will pay off in the end. It's not over yet! (Sorry to hear you're back in it forvthe long haul again Lucy)

I  have to help a friend in the resale who didn't check his registration was valid (despite reminders - but no point in kicking a man whilst he's down) but happy to help out others too. Assume there will be a thread nearer the time to organise this all x

Perserverence will pay off :) not sure my nerves will hold again haha

11 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Thankfully I got sorted.

Here to help come April.

@mungo57 - same applies

Thanks Fuzzy.

Im currently signing up for advance info from festaff and oxfam for volunteering places next year. I'm determined that potentially my last Glasto will still go ahead family or no family. I'm more upset at them whining on as if it's my fault rather than the fact we didn't get tickets to be fair. They e flat out ruled out April all because we MAY not be able to use a camper van or spring ground as that may be full up. Pathetic the lot of em.

2 minutes ago, Robinn said:

So how exactly do these secret resales work? And is there any group/page to exchange registration details? Might as well try to get 4 tickets to make 2 other efestivallers happy.

the first chance is the announced resale thats the biggest chance with all the returned / unpaid tickets going back in the pot , the resales after that are very small and its a question of just being on here at the time but there is very slim chances at that point , there are also competitions nearer the time to enter and thats how ive got there in the past , still loads of opportunities so dont give up

Was working last night, had a few pints, nothing mad. Checked and doubled checked alarm when got home, all set. Didn't go off. Slept through the sale. Needed 3 groups in, one got, not me obviously. Feel like an utter arsehole, let people down. Have been successful in resales in past but dunno why, just had a feeling this one wasn't to be but no excuse. Have had four incredible summers at the best place on earth, maybe it's time to let it go 

I'm most annoyed that I can't fully get involved with Glastonbury related discussions either on here or with mates that have their tickets - I just don't have the mental fortitude to fully get in to it without a ticket to back up my excitement.