The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mungo57 said:

Add me to the list.

Despite my group being whining toddlers I've made my mind up I'm still going come hell or high water even if I have to get a single ticket and go alone.

Great news Mungo! Glad to see you're persevering. I can offer a hand come April :)

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Go on then; who wasn't lucky this year? Let us all wallow in self pity and have an agonising 6 months together :( 

6 months of wallowing in self-pity? Count me in! 

When someone gets a minute please explain to me what I need to do in relation to secret sales 

Incredibly frustrated, all I've were white 'cannot connect to the servers' screens. No clue how other people were able to get 20 tickets when weren't even able to book 2.....

But yeah, resale. It's gotta happen. Gonna use all the tricks/help I can get to get me and my buddy to Glasto next year!

Just now, mjsell said:

When someone gets a minute please explain to me what I need to do in relation to secret sales 

There is the resale first so concentrate on that. Comes after ticket balance deadline. I'm sure we'll work out an efest hit crew to get the rest to the ball. 

1 minute ago, mjsell said:

secret sales last year were brutal. unfortunately they aren't so secret anymore. resale is proabably the best shot in april