Amazing Strangers

Crazyfool01

Efestivals is a fantastic site with mostly beautiful people. We are all in this together and pull together when it counts. Karma is a wonderful thing. I managed to get tickets for the people that got them for me last year. I couldn't be happier for them. Someone else on here got tickets for me and my friend in the coach sale. Come on resale... we're ready to kick your butt!!! 

Maybe someone could start a poll on how many efestivals folk got tickets in total, and how many from other efestivals folks. I'd be interested to see the results. I'd do it but I'm rubbish with technology! 

14 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

The forum had completely crashed for me during the sale 

it defo didn't crash, tho much like was happening with See, it's not impossible that some who were trying to access here couldn't do.

14 hours ago, GlastoEls said:

Held well for me during - well played Neil.

I don't actually have to do much nowadays to keep it running smoothly. The last major upgrade (installed about this time last year) runs much better, and combined with some 'heavy load' features I've built into the main part of the site it keeps ticking along OK. :)

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

it defo didn't crash, tho much like was happening with See, it's not impossible that some who were trying to access here couldn't do.

I don't actually have to do much nowadays to keep it running smoothly. The last major upgrade (installed about this time last year) runs much better, and combined with some 'heavy load' features I've built into the main part of the site it keeps ticking along OK. :)

I think I just had bad luck with accessing pages! Was right as rain once I stopped madly refreshing the see tickets page so I'm sure it was probably just my internet 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Well, good on you Neil for pre-planning the heavy load stuff as it worked!

What a site it is - brilliant. 

We had a very large group I think there was about 60 people in all over all the spread sheets we have. Friends of Friends and so on, who we don't know (yet) 

we all pulled together.  One person managed to get through and get 19 tickets. They were buying tickets for people they had never met , no questions asked. The fact they knew someone and were on the list was enough for them.

it does give me back faith in humanity