How many tickets did you get?

morph100

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 2 . Had my phone and pc going pc went to white page a lot phone useless.  My son had laptop not passed holding page . My daughter had tablet nothing doing and her I phone got them on that after 25 mins ...Had horrible wait when payment page seemed to be frozen   . Didn't believe it till email confirmation came through which incidentally took 45 mins 3 hours last year 

We got ours on Thursday on a Nokia.. same phone got my friends tickets today whilst all of our other devices just crashed.. ( including iPhones, iPads and laptops) the same phone then managed to get in again and get another group but they had already been purchased.

i didn't get a confirmation screen though and it was a tense wait for the confirmation email. 

Although saying all that I found this one the most stressful yet and I wasn't even getting my own.

so sorry for everyone who missed out and will be sending you all lots and lots of luck for the resale.

Got 11 in total, my PC which has been successful last 2 years didn't get a look in. The other halfs notepad thing got through for the first 6, although it took 3 goes to process payment using the back key (handy hint from this forum!) The final five were bought on my phone (with vodaphone) it didn't appear to be doing much, then randomly the ticket page just popped up. Managed to get tickets for a work colleague who wanted to surprise her husband as its on his bucket list, so pleased with that.

9 out of 9. I was in the 3 that didn't have tickets after the initial 6 had been bought and I was the one that got through on my iPhone. Hands shaking caused me to mistype payment details the first time and the payment screen to freeze twice after that. 4th time lucky...^_^

As a side note - my nerves were shot to bits by the time we got all 9 so how some of you are getting 30-40+ and not going out of your minds is beyond me. I tip my hat to you.

Got all 9 needed today-  6 people trying in 5 locations- friends got group of six ( including mine) and I got through to booking page twice- once to find tickets purchased so pressed back button and changed details for the  remaining 3 and amazingly it went through again to payment pages no problem. All done by 9.22.

feel for all those who didn't make it - fingers crossed for the re-sale. 

4 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

This thread demonstrates the power of working in large groups.

Total guess, more than 90% chance of success if part of a large group, no better than 50% chance if there's just a couple trying together.

id agree with this, we were after 19 tickets and had about 25 people trying, on multiple devices IE laptops, computers, phones, ipads etc and we got all 19. i know a large aspect of it is luck, but you can do a lot to increase your chances of success 

Over 50 in our group, all but 1 (a late addition) got tickets.  I managed to get through to buy for my group of 6 but then couldn't get back to the booking page - luckily others did. My purchase very nearly timed out as kept getting white screen after 'proceed' and 'confirm',  and had to put payment details in twice. Feel extraordinarily lucky.