How many tickets did you get?

morph100

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got our 4 in the first transaction just after 9AM, but then didn't get through to the add registrations screen again. Hubbie got through twice on his laptop (IE broswer), scoring 3 and then another 6 for friends. I didn't think it was easier this year - seemed harder than last TBH. For what it's worth, I never got past the holding page on iphone + 4G.

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

never have multiple devices going....it doesn't help at all.

We were all in 6 separate house .. each one on their 4G and one other device on wifi. So basically 12 different routes. And nothing. 

Made up for all you on here and other friends that do have them though! These yearly Sunday rejections are getting harder to take now!! 

3 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

never have multiple devices going....it doesn't help at all.

I dunno about that. We had two PCs on the go and got through once on the desktop and twice on the laptop. I was also VNC'd into work and got through there too.

If we had only been using our desktop we would have got through only once.

Edited by Cheesey

1 minute ago, st dan said:

We were all in 6 separate house .. each one on their 4G and one other device on wifi. So basically 12 different routes. And nothing. 

Made up for all you on here and other friends that do have them though! These yearly Sunday rejections are getting harder to take now!! 

fair play, hopefully in the resale

First time I was successful in main sale was last year, got through right before it sold out.

This year I got through for our first 4 at 9:08. Then did another round for some forumers and got another 2. Got a call off a mate and got through again for 1, then she gave me another mate's details and I got through again for another 1. Lastly got through again and got 4 on behalf of a forumer. Then I posted on the boards asking for PMs if anybody was in need, had a booking page for 10 mins, but efests was busy so I couldn't get through to see what was in my inbox :(

Just shows what a lottery it is though, after so many years of no success, I'm the fucking monopoly man of tickets this year.

Anybody not successful, don't worry, been in your shoes loads of times, the resales will sort you out. Believe!

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN

3 groups, 17 people all confirmed. All booked by 3 separate people, I personally got 6 for one group, then got back in for another 2 friends, as far as entering payment and it just kept timing out, this was right at the end though so probably just that bit too late. This will be my 10th Glastonbury and it's the first time I've ever got past the queue page! Thrilled to be going back, but feel the pain of those who didn't make it.

Resales have been my saviour on a couple of previous occasions, and last year I ended up taking a job there just to get back in the fields - failed on both sales but I was still there in the end - keep the faith!!

Got four tickets on my iPad (Safari), which I left on auto-refresh as I was manually refreshing on the laptop.

I already had the coach package for myself, but I got through for alibear, who got my ticket last year, so I was pleased about that.

It felt good to get the 'booking complete' page, because I had not been successful for the past ten years or so, always relying on the help of friends.

Could not get back onto the booking page after that.

I got 4, including mine. I was going to try only to myself and my sister as I didnt have anyone to team up, just before 9, a guy asked me to team up, they were group of 2.. and I managed to get the tickets.. It was amazing, I literally felt my heart coming out of my chest while putting the details on.. Now I can breath! :)

6, had to re enter payment details 3 times though! Kept kicking me out, not fun at all! Luck came through in the end though, first time in ages I've managed to get tickets myself.

Anyone who missed out - I know its disappointing, been in your shoes many times...but also been successful in the resales so dont lose hope :)

We got 16 tickets in 5 transactions. Yeah I know, bonkers, the last 3 were random mates who got in touch whilst sale was on. Very lucky peeps. 

Inetersting thing was was my daughter in Glasgow got through 4 times....whereas  the over 10 people trying in other parts of the country managed to get through once.  I know it's completely about luck but the conspiracy theory antenna is up.....

anyone else think there is a regional bias sometimes?