Tangerine Fields

Reany

Hi all, has anyone stayed in the tangerine fields? We stayed in the Love Fields this year and the location was great but for next year they have put the pitch your own tent option up by £100 to £400 (200 per person) which I think is crazy. Have seen options in the tangerine fields which are much better as you get your tent as well! I just worry that it may be too far out? I can't get there till the Friday which is why I need to pre book camping these days... Did a good few years on Penard Hill but will have no chance getting any decent on site camping on Friday morning! 

Not long to go now!!!!!! Arrrgghhhh! 

Good luck everyone X 

Stopped there in 2015 as I was going to be late on site. The walk to site is not too bad, showers good and there is a bar and food stall on site. Downside is they do pack the smaller tents pretty close and looked even busier this year when i glimpsed their field. Will never go back now though as found a great bunch in darble and always space there

Thank you denzilbrown! Sadly it was just not meant to be today...No luck on tickets with 4 of us trying in different locations... Last year I got them within 3 minutes!! How did you get on? Will be trying on the re-sale but it's a long sad wait until then.... I guess the tangerine fields and the likes will be sold out by then too!? 

Reany, I am one of the happy few, will be in darble again with camp solo. Good luck in the resale

• 2 weeks later...

I am coming from Canada so need a prepitched tent. I was going to try for Worthy View but went for Tangerine Fields instead as they were on sale already and I was afraid I might lose out on the WV option. Tangerine Fields seems to be a fairly short walk to the Pyramid Stage - about 15 minutes.  And they appear to be a pretty good deal with the option of sleeping bag and airbed which saves me having to bring all that stuff across the pond as they say. ;) Any others camping there or who have been there? 

18 hours ago, JacquelineS said:

I am coming from Canada so need a prepitched tent. I was going to try for Worthy View but went for Tangerine Fields instead as they were on sale already and I was afraid I might lose out on the WV option. Tangerine Fields seems to be a fairly short walk to the Pyramid Stage - about 15 minutes.  And they appear to be a pretty good deal with the option of sleeping bag and airbed which saves me having to bring all that stuff across the pond as they say. ;) Any others camping there or who have been there? 

Yep....booked in for 5th year running.  Works almost perfectly for us. 

Happy to help out with anything you need to know.

• 4 months later...
On 08/03/2017 at 6:47 PM, Fladog said:

Whats the walk like back to the campsite compared to the walk back up to worthy view???

Depends where from of course but in general it's further but less steep.  Be careful walking up the lane when you leave Gate B after dark....it's not lit and can be very dark....and there are vehicles using it frequently.