MACHINE GUN KELLY
LIKE A STORM
DEAD!

NR17 [06] Masterartwork.png

LP, FBS

Blink, Pendulum, ADTR

SOAD, KP, Rag N Bone Man, FYS

Green Day, Rancid, Simple Plan and The Hoff

I would be annoyed if I had a ticket for that. I think it sticks out by being the only euro fest to have Pendulum and Rancid. Without them I can't argue against RW which I think is the only one close to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This year will be my first at Nova Rock and I have a few questions which I hope some of you could answer..

First off, I'll be going with my parents + girlfriend so won't be camping - where's the best places to stay and easiest/cheapest way to travel to and from the festival site?
We're flying in from Edinburgh but I don't know if it would be easier/cheaper to fly to Bratislava or Vienna?
And would you suggest we fly in on the Tuesday night or Wednesday morning?
One last thing, we're hoping to see some of the surrounding areas after the festival, would you recommend visiting Bratislava or Vienna or go into Hungary?

Any help would be appreciated cheers!

2 hours ago, TheHiddenPassenger said:

This year will be my first at Nova Rock and I have a few questions which I hope some of you could answer..

First off, I'll be going with my parents + girlfriend so won't be camping - where's the best places to stay and easiest/cheapest way to travel to and from the festival site?
We're flying in from Edinburgh but I don't know if it would be easier/cheaper to fly to Bratislava or Vienna?
And would you suggest we fly in on the Tuesday night or Wednesday morning?
One last thing, we're hoping to see some of the surrounding areas after the festival, would you recommend visiting Bratislava or Vienna or go into Hungary?

Any help would be appreciated cheers!

/

/

I'd go on tuesday, wednesday usually starts around 2pm so you'll probably be in a big rush unless you fly really early in the morning

How much time do you have?

56 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

/

/

I'd go on tuesday, wednesday usually starts around 2pm so you'll probably be in a big rush unless you fly really early in the morning

How much time do you have?

I'm working til 5pm on the Tuesday so thinking we might have to fly early on the Wed.. don't think we'd be there from the start anyway. We'll be flying home on the Monday so gives us a full day on Sunday to do some sightseeing.

26 minutes ago, TheHiddenPassenger said:

I'm working til 5pm on the Tuesday so thinking we might have to fly early on the Wed.. don't think we'd be there from the start anyway. We'll be flying home on the Monday so gives us a full day on Sunday to do some sightseeing.

Well every city is beautiful when you have one day so you can go anywhere really :D But I'm still suggesting to go to Vienna, historic center is big so you can pretty much spend all day there without much time lost in the public transport.  

(I'd actually suggest to book 10 day vacation just for Vienna and Budapest with a one day in Bratislava cause I love it there) 

Edited by Nicklord

• 2 months later...

Hi. Are tickets still available for this festival?

If I can come up with a 'last minute' plan I'd like to go - The line-up looks strong - A throwback to 'the college years' ;-p

Is it easy to get to from main airports I might be able to fly to - Like Vienna or Bratislava?

Edited by RockSiempre