Nova Rock 2017

alan_ts

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RonanM said:

Compare it to Rock im park for me :P camping/facilities/location etc

City is boring as fuck, not like Nuremberg which is one really pretty city.

Standard camping, has everything you need except for shade. It can be hot for a British guy (I'm from Serbia so it's just good enough :P ) and for the love of good do not sleep in your tent cause you'll suffocate, bring a big umbrella or something if you don't have tent marquee, camping is just next to stages and on a big field with 0 sun protection. It's cleaner than RiP camp. 1€ for a 0.5l can of good enough beer at a campsite, which is always good. 

Going from one stage to another is easier than at Rock im Park. From blue to red stage it takes around 5 minutes I would say. Sound is good too. Less kids who came to drink and play that retarded game with a bottle in between 2 teams. 

I'm waiting for 3rd RiP headliner to decide on a festival for next year. Location/camping isn't that different or special. 

Edited by Nicklord

21 hours ago, Nicklord said:

City is boring as fuck, not like Nuremberg which is one really pretty city.

Standard camping, has everything you need except for shade. It can be hot for a British guy (I'm from Serbia so it's just good enough :P ) and for the love of good do not sleep in your tent cause you'll suffocate, bring a big umbrella or something if you don't have tent marquee, camping is just next to stages and on a big field with 0 sun protection. It's cleaner than RiP camp. 1€ for a 0.5l can of good enough beer at a campsite, which is always good. 

Going from one stage to another is easier than at Rock im Park. From blue to red stage it takes around 5 minutes I would say. Sound is good too. Less kids who came to drink and play that retarded game with a bottle in between 2 teams. 

I'm waiting for 3rd RiP headliner to decide on a festival for next year. Location/camping isn't that different or special. 

im Irish so the less sun the better haha 

waiting on next RIP announcement too as the first one is poor, NovaRock is so much stronger for me. It just seems a lot harder to get to from here which is a bummer. If RIP had Nova lineup I would buy a ticket immediately 

There is a few things I'd like to know :)

Would it be worth getting a caravan for this me and my friends are looking to book this on the weekend, and if we do book a caravan would could we like go there a day before and stay a day after because of traveling arrangements? 

3 hours ago, Dannym232 said:

Do you get to hire a caravan there or have you got to take one ? Sorry if I sound dull as fu k 

I think you can both but I'm not sure, check with them. I was in regular camp

3 hours ago, Dannym232 said:

And sorry again lol what is the train service like if say if we stayed in Vienna could we get a train back to the festival every day ?

Yeah there are. Like every hour or so. A lot of Austrians use that

• 3 weeks later...

What is the camping like here and can you do like a rent a tent/other items as we'll be travelling Asia then coming and doing some european fests so won't be able to  get any camping gear before the festival. And what is it like weather wise? Any other information is appreciated, thank you!

33 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

ADTR, FYS, Simple Plan and Rancid then mainly SOAD. In 2006 when I started festivals I'd be loving it.

I'd love also blink182, devil driver, mfatgg but maybe before 2006 :):) now I'm getting old :D