Louis Walsh - thoughts?

Yoghurt on a Stick

OG - please edit your post. I've read that the, in my opinion, halfwit has successfully sued before for people claiming that he's a, in their opinion, a paedophile, with him  getting £400.000 of The Sun alone.

As an aside to that I really find it hard to accept that he may be responsible for increasing the viewing figures twice. Surely the majority of the country aren't masochists? There must be another dynamic at play to have caused this to occur.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

3 minutes ago, OG said:

Just to answer my own question, saville got away with it in plain sight!

I am not joking when I say that I was informed that Jimmy Saville was a paedophile way back in the mid 1080's. There was also a swathe of people who said that he was a member of PIE at the time. It was one of my brothers that told me. I didn't go to the same school as my older brothers. There was a bloke in their school who was gay and went out with Paul Gambaccini at an early age. I think that it was from this lad at their school that the information came about Jimmy Saville. I mean, the bloke was a complete c**t to start with, apart from his deviant tendencies.

12 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I am not joking when I say that I was informed that Jimmy Saville was a paedophile way back in the mid 1080's. There was also a swathe of people who said that he was a member of PIE at the time. It was one of my brothers that told me. I didn't go to the same school as my older brothers. There was a bloke in their school who was gay and went out with Paul Gambaccini at an early age. I think that it was from this lad at their school that the information came about Jimmy Saville. I mean, the bloke was a complete c**t to start with, apart from his deviant tendencies.

Tried in vain to edit however i can't do it. Every other post i can edit apart from the louis walsh one, not that it would help because you have quoted me. Bring on the legal action, i don't think he will get very far on my £2.50 bank balance

12 minutes ago, OG said:

Tried in vain to edit however i can't do it. Every other post i can edit apart from the louis walsh one, not that it would help because you have quoted me. Bring on the legal action, i don't think he will get very far on my £2.50 bank balance

If I was you legal advisor I would be forced to say that your interpretation that I quoted 'you' was due to a, hopefully, temporary imbalance of the mind, and that what you meant to say was that, in your opinion, he was a great big gobshite. I would also plead that you are mentally unstable because of this man's preference for uphill gardening in the presence of miners (get it) ie it's his own fault and that he should fuck off.

Fear not, because I can, just about (and I mean that), bank roll that £2.50 that you may have to spend on this case. How well it goes all depends on whether I think it wise or unwise to take my medication for a while.

Image result for covering your back

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

3 hours ago, OG said:

Maybe ask a mod to delete it?

On 10/1/2016 at 9:24 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Can someone tell me whether it's slander or libelous to consider, in my own opinion only, the man a cretin, who wanders in to the tettitory of being deeply questionable on a number of fronts?

Who is Louis Walsh??? I had to seriously Google him. The search engine btw not a euphamism.

On 10/6/2016 at 0:31 AM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Off topic but I have a Jimmy Saville tale. During Operation Yew tree, or whatever, they tried to see if Saville had abused at other hospitals etc. One that came up on their radar was the hospital I had done my nurse training, De La Pole Hospital. I was mortified to think that he may have fiddled his way in and that did leave me affected even though I could not recall him visiting. The hospital has been demolished and with it many of the records but most of those interviewed could not remember him visiting. Barnard House was the childrens unit at the time and it was closely guarded within the hospital, in the sense that people stayed away but an eye was kept on the kids, and all the staff had experience with kids.

Anywho it was an all clear but for a brief moment I felt ashamed and a little sick.

49 minutes ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

Off topic but I have a Jimmy Saville tale. During Operation Yew tree, or whatever, they tried to see if Saville had abused at other hospitals etc. One that came up on their radar was the hospital I had done my nurse training, De La Pole Hospital. I was mortified to think that he may have fiddled his way in and that did leave me affected even though I could not recall him visiting. The hospital has been demolished and with it many of the records but most of those interviewed could not remember him visiting. Barnard House was the childrens unit at the time and it was closely guarded within the hospital, in the sense that people stayed away but an eye was kept on the kids, and all the staff had experience with kids.

Anywho it was an all clear but for a brief moment I felt ashamed and a little sick.

The bloke was a monster. In addition to that he was a friend of Margaret Thatchers - says it all really.