HOW TO PERFORM AT GLASTONBURY

Nalakuvara

Years ago a friend played bass in her band and two of the members did sound for the Queens Head .  I referred to em as a Manc Radiohead and they sneaked in a few of their tunes during sets.

Someone from that stage liked what they heard and were told " it's our band" 

So they got to play following year.

Perks other than playing Glasto - none - she still camped with us in Big Ground 

Hello Nalakuvara

I have only listened to Carsick Cars and I'm afraid that you are doomed - I really really like it. The first single that I probably bought is The Rubettes ' Sugar Baby Love' and it would be fair to say that I haven't developed much since. Joking apart, I'd really like to hear you play - anywhere. I'll be listening to the other tracks in due course. You've all definitely got it as far as I'm concerned - but that is a little akin to Louis Walsh being down with the kids.

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Nalakuvara

I have only listened to Carsick Cars and I'm afraid that you are doomed - I really really like it. The first single that I probably bought is The Rubettes ' Sugar Baby Love' and it would be fair to say that I haven't developed much since. Joking apart, I'd really like to hear you play - anywhere. I'll be listening to the other tracks in due course. You've all definitely got it as far as I'm concerned - but that is a little akin to Louis Walsh being down with the kids.

I'm in agreement with this - really liking this track.  If your band do end up playing, please let us know in this forum when and where. - If the ticket gods are willing, I'll make sure I'm there.