Guess Who's Back??

Rufus Gwertigan

It has been a wee while since I have looked at the boards and I have just tended to dip in and out. Times have been grim, like getting evicted and having a really bad period of depression and self harm, and I decided to keep myself to myself.

However I now have a computer and I am feeling well. Those that have followed my posts in the past will be pleased to note that I have a very busy house as I have 2 kids living here and the others are always staying over, As all the kids turned 18 the dynamic changed abd it looks like I am the parent they all look to when the chips are down.

It would not have been here if it was not for the virtual support I got on here. There is no way I can quantify it, and Neil and Scottie really helped in letting me review festivals, but the opportunity to open up in a safe environment has meant the world to me

Anywho, blah blah blah, I will be posting more 

2 minutes ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

It has been a wee while since I have looked at the boards and I have just tended to dip in and out. Times have been grim, like getting evicted and having a really bad period of depression and self harm, and I decided to keep myself to myself.

However I now have a computer and I am feeling well. Those that have followed my posts in the past will be pleased to note that I have a very busy house as I have 2 kids living here and the others are always staying over, As all the kids turned 18 the dynamic changed abd it looks like I am the parent they all look to when the chips are down.

It would not have been here if it was not for the virtual support I got on here. There is no way I can quantify it, and Neil and Scottie really helped in letting me review festivals, but the opportunity to open up in a safe environment has meant the world to me

Welcome back rufus, glad things are now going well for you xx

43 minutes ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

How strange, as I was thinking of you about a couple of days ago and wondering how you were getting on. I'm sorry to hear that times have been grim. Really happy to hear that things are now on the up for you - especially with your children.

I know what you mean about appreciating this site. It got me through many years of lonliness and sadness.

Things are failry shitty for me this end right now but deep down I'm happy. Life is a privilege.