companies that will park a campervan on site for you....

waterfalls212434

Ok so (obviously) planning to go again in 2017, but id like to bring the mrs and the kids this year, only problem is neither of us drive! and its going to be a hell of a mission getting everything on site including tent etc if that happens. My solution is ive heard there are some firms you can rent campervans from who will drive them on site and then take them away again at the end of the fest, meaning you can stay in the van even if a non driver. This would be much more suitable for me having family in tow with  2 young kids but ive yet to find a company via google etc that do anything other then normal self drive hire.

can anyone point me to any names or any sites?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know about campervans but you can book various pre-erected tents/tipis/yurts or pods at Worthy View, this might be an option for you :)

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/worthy-view-pre-erected-camping/

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/tipis/

Edited by Sarsaparilla

7 hours ago, Elmo78 said:

It's £1195 for a 5 berth Wed-Mon. They may have smaller, cheaper ones though. It was the cheapest quote I got. Most were nearer £1500 mark and didn't include delivery to site. I did only contact about 4 companies though. 

How much??? We bought our caravan complete with a brand new Dorema awning for £1200!!

18 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

How much??? We bought our caravan complete with a brand new Dorema awning for £1200!!

I know!! I've begged, borrowed and rented vans in previous years but eventually I decided to buy one with the intention of selling it on after. I paid a grand for it and it's brilliant!! Assuming I get lucky in the ticket sale this Sunday (fingers crossed!) this will be it's fourth trip to Glastonbury :D  Money well spent.

14 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

I know!! I've begged, borrowed and rented vans in previous years but eventually I decided to buy one with the intention of selling it on after. I paid a grand for it and it's brilliant!! Assuming I get lucky in the ticket sale this Sunday (fingers crossed!) this will be it's fourth trip to Glastonbury :D  Money well spent.

We are hoping to bring ours for her 8th festival, Bessie loves going to Glastonbury!! Good luck!!  :)