Bands for 2017

eagles69

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there even space for them? Aren't all the stages full as far as we know?

...not to alarm anyone but J&MC did drop out of Victorious Festival I think yesterday which is the weekend before. Could be they're stepping in to replace, if I had to speculate? Most likely it's just a mistake of course, but where do ents24 get their info?

• 2 weeks later...

Based on past experience do you think there might be any gigs - Tipi perhaps or even Big Top - where if you get there 5 mins before you still might not be able to see the stage (even if your're tall)?

And are the tipi/big top generally busier in the day for someone like Aldous Harding or last thing at night after the other stages have closed down?

Thanks!

16 hours ago, xxialac said:

Based on past experience do you think there might be any gigs - Tipi perhaps or even Big Top - where if you get there 5 mins before you still might not be able to see the stage (even if your're tall)?

And are the tipi/big top generally busier in the day for someone like Aldous Harding or last thing at night after the other stages have closed down?

Thanks!

Most stages you can get to the front fairly easily I've found..... Garden stage can get very busy in the evening, but you'd still be able to see at any point.

The Tipi is often a squeeze for a popular act, but that's it.