Alvvays
Sinkane 

Sunday 

J&MC
Rolling Blackouts C.F.
Bill Callahan 
Parquet Courts
Amadou & Mariam

Looks like FJM and Ty Segall will almost definitely clash in that case? Tough decision to make there.

2 hours ago, bobbyperu said:

Having checked a few websites etc what is below seems to be confirmed

Thursday 

Slowdive 
Moonlandingz

Friday 

Mac Demarco
Lucinda Williams  
Waxahatchee
Aldous Harding

Saturday 

Father John Misty
Band of Horses
Ty Segall (Garden Stage)
Alvvays
Sinkane 

Sunday 

J&MC
Rolling Blackouts C.F.
Bill Callahan 
Parquet Courts
Amadou & Mariam

Despite still not being mentioned on the EOTR website, King Khan's tour dates have him performing on the Sunday. 

(Which is a shame, because I usually use him on the Friday as a marker of when I can start drinking.)

On 2017-5-18 at 2:15 PM, ljsawyer said:

Weren't Slowcoaches, The Burning Hell and Night Flowers the competition winners? Or am I confusing that announcement with something else?

One thing we're lacking this year, especially following the Girl Band cancellation, is a few noisier, heavier acts. Would love to see some psych-rock bands added, like Moon Duo or Dungen.

I totally agree. Yes please.

Bloody Sunday night looking the best again. I'm usually gone by then. May have to stay over for the first time.

Edited by paulwa

4 hours ago, dirty_dog said:

how do we know this is the case? just guess work ATM ?

I'm concerned that FJM will clash with Band of Horses 

Simon at EOTR confirmed on instagram that Ty Segall was playing The Garden Stage. I'd could definitely see him headlining that stage.

if the dates are correct I'd expect BOH on before FJM on the Woods Stage.

BOH seem too big for the Garden Stage to me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2017/bbc-radio-3-late-junction-end-of-the-road

BBC Radio 3’s flagship experimental music programme Late Junction will be partnering with End Of The Road festival this year, curating Friday evening’s Tipi Stage with a range of groundbreaking and exciting artists from around the globe - a natural partnership with a festival known for its eclectic programming. 

Three carefully selected artists will perform on the Tipi Stage as part of the Friday night line-up, followed by a late night DJ set from Late Junction’s Nick Luscombe. Other Late Junction activity will include live Q&As with presenter Verity Sharp and artists from this year’s festival.

To celebrate this brand new partnership, KLEIN, a singer and producer based in South London (by way of Lagos), will be live in session on BBC Radio 3’s Late Junction tonight (Tuesday 13 June 2017). KLEIN will give listeners a taste of her unique and hypnotic blend of gospel, experimental electronic production, raw vocals and striking aesthetic which she will bring to the Late Junction curated evening at End of The Road this summer. Her self-released album Only was on many tastemaker lists last year and she recently won a Oram award for innovative women in music.

Next up is Greek and Australian duo Xylouris White. Comprised of singer George Xylouris whose lute playing seems otherworldly, as well as one of the best-loved artists on Crete, and the Dirty Three drummer who needs no introduction, the Jim White. The likes of Smog, Nick Cave, White Magic, PJ Harvey and Cat Power all know that there’s more to White’s drumming than mere accompaniment. Their second album Black Peak was released last October to wide critical acclaim and features vocals from Bonnie 'Prince' Billy no less.

Joining them on the bill is Tuareg vocalist and guitarist Mdou Moctar. Revered as an innovator in his home country of Niger, Moctar is known for his psychedelic, electronic adaptations of traditional Tuareg music and his unconventional style has won him accolades both in Niger and abroad. His 2008 debut album Anar was a breakaway success on the MP3 sharing networks of West Africa and he has since released two highly regarded albums internationally.

Recordings of all performances will be broadcast on BBC Radio 3’s Late Junction on the 12 to the 14 September from 11pm.

Alan Davey, Controller of Radio 3, says: “Late Junction is a special place where adventurous listeners who are open to experiment can come across the surprising and unexpected. At BBC Radio 3 we want to connect our audiences with remarkable music and so a partnership with End of the Road Festival is such a lovely fit for us - I know that listeners who can’t attend the festival are going to love having the best seat in the house through our broadcasts.”

Simon Taffe, Founder and Curator of End Of The Road Festival, says: “End of The Road is a uniquely independent festival run by fanatical music lovers and is celebrated for its exceptional line up. We are big fans of Radio 3’s Late Junction, with its never predictable presentations of experimental music and we’re thrilled to partner with them this year.

"It’s so great that Radio 3's audience will be able to get a taste of the festival from the comfort of their sofas, and that our audience will get to experience some new esoteric artists live on stage.”

Looks fab, good to have something different.

"Three carefully selected artists will perform on the Tipi Stage as part of the Friday night line-up, followed by a late night DJ set from Late Junction’s Nick Luscombe."

Does this mean no more 'secret' Tip sets then?!

Every day's looking nice after about 5 for me, will be good after Glasto to dig into the earlier stuff. Potential clashes/overlaps of Lemon Twigs/Alvvays and Marika/J&MC annoying but not earth shattering. Thought it was awful when I saw the poster until I realised Big Top headliners start later, thank god for that.