Orens

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, samc86 said:

My last payment plan payment ran through today and its looking likely I cannot go, that and all my mates never got round to booking.  

Is there a set up for FV selling here or any other forums/groups people know about? Ta :)

Hey Sam, 

There's a forum here dedicated to ticket sales but it doesn't get a huge amount of traffic. It's here: http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/forum/1-tickets-for-saleto-buyto-swap/

Advertising it in this thread too is probably all the reach eFestivals will give you, but I'd have a look at Twickets and Scarlet Mist for face value sales. 

4 hours ago, xxialac said:

And Arab Strap too...

Very quiet in here. Anyone found any hidden gems from among the lineup?

Tbh I've refrained from delving in to the bands I'm unfamiliar with too much as I've already got WAY too much to see over the weekend! Keep getting in to new bands and then realising they're playing the festival and adding them to my list, never mind doing it the other way round.

I know The Avalanches were added late on last year but is it usual to get any more big-ish acts added late on or is that pretty much our lot now? 

As an absolute minimum there will be another medium-sized name. If a headliner drops out, there's enough time at this stage to bring in a decent name but the closer we get to the festival the more likely they simply bump someone up the line. 

Also very good chance a big name will play a second show on the Tues night, Weds night or Thurs early evening.

I'd guess another 4 names in but 4 names to drop out too. 

Great spot, thanks. Loads of great shows for the afternoons. I wish they were still in the park though, I didn't really like the venue last year although I guess it was so they could put security in place.

I saw Pitchfork's review of Priests and was meaning to check them out, didn't know they were on the lineup.

The Sampha album sounds really good after one listen.

Edited by weston24

19 minutes ago, weston24 said:

Great spot, thanks. Loads of great shows for the afternoons. I wish they were still in the park though, I didn't really like the venue last year although I guess it was so they could put security in place.

I saw Pitchfork's review of Priests and was meaning to check them out, didn't know they were on the lineup.

The Sampha album sounds really good after one listen.

In every way I agree with you about the park. Those park gigs (and the ones in the poble espanyol) were magical and very sad to have lost these - also I miss the old ATP stage.

Priests have got tonnes of talent, definitely one to watch. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/02/2017 at 3:31 AM, xxialac said:

Just noticed all the afternoon gigs and the breakdown of Sunday are now listed on the website.

!!! and the Make-up on Sunday afternoon outdoors should be great. And looking forward to afternoon spots for Julia Jacklin, Nikki Lane, Priests, William Tyler and Slim Cessna.

Any link to this ... Can't find it on the site.