Primavera Sound 2017

Orens

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Totally agree with you. I always want to enjoy the XX but my god it quickly gets repetitive and dreary and playing in Mordor will hardly help. Heard their new shows are better but I remain skeptical.

So surely Jamie XX was going to play that weird Rayban gap on Saturday. Now he's been promoted, who are they going to get to fill in now???

1 hour ago, MadScientist said:

Also anyone know what food stalls are like? Me and my friend have dietary requirements we are trying to plan around

We've shied away from them for years as they seem over priced and disappointing.. but there seems to be talk of more reasonable options this year.. I'll hunt out the link. I must confess I've not seen much in the way of specific dietary choices. I guess check it out carefully on the first day. We usually have a menú del dia beforehand.

I mean Jamie XX isnt a terrible solution. He is great if you are into that sort of thing (i loved his album, one of the best that year) but still wished for something else no matter how much in fantasy land i was. 

1 hour ago, Boris said:

We've shied away from them for years as they seem over priced and disappointing.. but there seems to be talk of more reasonable options this year.. I'll hunt out the link. I must confess I've not seen much in the way of specific dietary choices. I guess check it out carefully on the first day. We usually have a menú del dia beforehand.

Yeah I don't think it'll be for every meal just in case we are starving. We're both vegan so hoping there'll be a falafel stall or something

41 minutes ago, MadScientist said:

Yeah I don't think it'll be for every meal just in case we are starving. We're both vegan so hoping there'll be a falafel stall or something

This is the link to the food.

http://www.primaverasound.es/comerEnElForum

I am a vegetarian who tries to avoid eggs and there is a Mediterranean Vegan place called Boomboomrest - that I am very excited about.

Bags are packed, getting very excited, flying out early in the morning. I wonder what will happen with the "unexpected primavera" tab on the app, I was thinking Jamie XX might be announced for the Saturday night gap on Ray Ban but now it's back to guessing. Seems a bit late to be announcing a secret show for tomorrow/Wednesday night, there must be someone playing during that 3 hour gap on the Saturday night..

5 hours ago, xxialac said:

Someone on another forum saying they're 'sure' Arcade Fire will do an intimate set on Wednesday afternoon. Doesn't know where.

The Azkena Forum? Could be a joke, but probably a misunderstanding due to Google Translate narrating for me.

Edited by Orens