Forrest Gump II?

Superscally

14 hours ago, Superscally said:

Cheers guys! If I'm still running in June, I'll be back for Glasto and will be doing 10k a day around the site in full Gump gear if you want to say hi or join in! 

I would be so worried about turning an ankle just before the fest doing that (plus I can't be bothered!).

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Superscally said:

It'll be during too H, see how you feel Sunday morning eh? ;-) 

I can't generally summon the will to live on a Sunday morning mate, let along do a 10k!

True story, during the storm/flood of 2005, I walked over to the stalls by the Other Stage on the Friday morning, some bloke in full jogging came mincing past out on a jog. At least he was sticking to the metal pathways though so, you know, that's fine!

On 02/12/2016 at 10:58 PM, Homer said:

I can't generally summon the will to live on a Sunday morning mate, let along do a 10k!

True story, during the storm/flood of 2005, I walked over to the stalls by the Other Stage on the Friday morning, some bloke in full jogging came mincing past out on a jog. At least he was sticking to the metal pathways though so, you know, that's fine!

That wasn't me!! :-D 

• 2 months later...

Mrs oneeye and me have just watched your latest video sat in bed with a cuppa, truly inspirational; memories of Muse & The Edge :)

Well done on your endeavours so far, there is no doubt that you will crack this epic challenge, and all with a smile and a crazy beard!

If you do get to Glastonbury this year I would imagine you'll not need to buy a drink for 5 days, certainly there is a cold one waiting at a bar of your choice from both of us.

Easiest donation ever made; done.

Keep sate, healthy and running,

Pete & Sue x 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
8 hours ago, Superscally said:

Thanks for posting Simpo! Should have finished by the next one!!

IMG_2309.JPG

Brilliant. I made my first marathon this year after we met at Glastonbury. Think that was enough for me though! (especially after needing 2 months for my knees to recover after). Yours is an astonishing achievement!

Edited by fightoffyour

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Charm said:

Was surprised and happy to see you on the tv this morning, you were great, lovely for everyone to see your amazing achievement, best wishes for the New Year. Charm x 

Thanks, just got it up on iPlayer. Rob’s on at about 2:40:00 into the programme or 08:40 on the clock if anyone else wants to have a watch.

On 19/12/2017 at 8:51 AM, fightoffyour said:

Brilliant. I made my first marathon this year after we met at Glastonbury. Think that was enough for me though! (especially after needing 2 months for my knees to recover after). Yours is an astonishing achievement!

A one-off marathon is still scarily tough! Well done! Hope you do another :)

On 28/12/2017 at 9:07 AM, Charm said:

Was surprised and happy to see you on the tv this morning, you were great, lovely for everyone to see your amazing achievement, best wishes for the New Year. Charm x 

Aw thanks! It was a lot of fun! All the best to you too...and your next post! Here comes the 1,000! :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...