Pukkelpop 2017

DDave

Hi everybody, Pukkelpop is my favorite festival and i've been there a lot of times since 2005.

Maybe you can help me with this thing. When i bought 4 tickets last year (for me and my friends) the form asked me to insert name and forename of everyone. But what if someone discovers he's not able to come and decides to give his ticket to another person instead? I'm not talking about reselling the ticket to an unknown person, just giving it to another friend: will he be admitted? Or is there a way to inform the festival of the change?

Thank You!

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Kikujiro said:

Hi everybody, Pukkelpop is my favorite festival and i've been there a lot of times since 2005.

Maybe you can help me with this thing. When i bought 4 tickets last year (for me and my friends) the form asked me to insert name and forename of everyone. But what if someone discovers he's not able to come and decides to give his ticket to another person instead? I'm not talking about reselling the ticket to an unknown person, just giving it to another friend: will he be admitted? Or is there a way to inform the festival of the change?

Thank You!

I don't think there should be a problem. Buying/Selling festivaltix via Ticketswap is safe and I don't think they look at the ticket if it has your name on or not, cheers 

12 hours ago, Kikujiro said:

Thank You!

11 hours ago, arcuse said:

I don't think there should be a problem. Buying/Selling festivaltix via Ticketswap is safe and I don't think they look at the ticket if it has your name on or not, cheers 

They actually do check your ticket and your id at the entrance when you check in the first day! I know that for a fact. A friend of mine even had issues trying to get in beacuse he wrote down the name friends call him instead of his first name. After a long hassle and luckily the adress matched, we were able to get him  in. So be sure to fill in the names and adresses correctly. You can however re-sell or "change" your ticket but then you'll have to contact Pukkelpop for that and give them the names of the persons (who's not going and the one who's going instead). You'll receive a "new" ticket and will have to pay a little bit extra for that, but then you'll all be 100% certain to get in.

4 hours ago, DaveRSV4 said:

They actually do check your ticket and your id at the entrance when you check in the first day! I know that for a fact. A friend of mine even had issues trying to get in beacuse he wrote down the name friends call him instead of his first name. After a long hassle and luckily the adress matched, we were able to get him  in. So be sure to fill in the names and adresses correctly. You can however re-sell or "change" your ticket but then you'll have to contact Pukkelpop for that and give them the names of the persons (who's not going and the one who's going instead). You'll receive a "new" ticket and will have to pay a little bit extra for that, but then you'll all be 100% certain to get in.

Well...good to know that is possible to contact pkp to notify the changes and recieve a new ticket! :) We come from Italy so it's very important for us to be 100% sure we'll all get in!

Thank you very much!!!

Beautiful Days announced their line up today (18 - 20 August)

http://www.beautifuldays.org/lineup/ 

Main Stage & The Big Top – PAUL HEATON & JACQUI ABBOTT * LEVELLERS * FRANK TURNER & THE SLEEPING SOULS * THE SISTERS OF MERCY * ALISON MOYET * PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCASTING * THE WATERBOYS * THERAPY? ACOUSTIC * SONGHOY BLUES * NEW MODEL ARMY * DUBIOZA KOLEKTIV * STIFF LITTLE FINGERS * TURIN BRAKES * LIGHTNING SEEDS * HAYSEED DIXIE * ELIZA CARTHY & THE WAYWARD BAND * KILA * DAMIEN DEMPSEY * GLEN MATLOCK * THE CUBAN BROTHERS * LAU * MOON HOOCH * LANKUM (LYNCHED) * ZION TRAIN * HEPCAT * TALISMAN * HONEYFEET * FEROCIOUS DOG * SEAN MCGOWAN * ANIMAL NOISE * GAZ BROOKFIELD & THE COMPANY OF THIEVES * LEVELLERS ACOUSTIC

The Little Big Top – THE CRAIG CHARLES FUNK & SOUL CLUB * KING KONG COMPANY * MAD PROFESSOR DUB SHOW WITH BIG YOUTH * JACK TYSON CHARLES * THE CORRESPONDENTS * DC BREAKS * DON LETTS * BARRY ASHWORTH * BARELY LEGAL * MAJISTRATE * LIONSTAR * DJ PROPHECY * SERUM & K-KOI * GLOBAL * DEVIANT AMPS * MIGHTY COSMICS * FUTURE FLEX * BABAL * MR NICE * BEN & LEX * LEWAH * DJ AMBIESSENCE * ROSCO & AGONY * DJ SHINYBEAST * CATALYST & OPERATION D & WESTMAN * BIG FISH LITTLE FISH * SILENT DISCO

The Theatre Tent & The Band Stand – THE CIRCUS OF HORRORS * MURRAY LACHLAN YOUNG * BREACH THEATRE PRESENTS THE BEANFIELD * PETER CLIFFORD * SCRATCHWORKS PRESENTS THE GREAT TRAIN ROBBERY * MRS H AND THE SING ALONG BAND * ENTERTAININGLY DIFFERENT PRESENTS RISE AND SHINE & AERODYNAMICS OF BISCUITS * LE NAVET BETE PRESENTS CIRCO SPECTACULO & FESTIVAL FITNESS WITH DAVID * CIRCO RUM BA BA PRESENTS THE CROW’S HOUSE * ANDY TWYMAN DOOZER MCDOOZE * JAKE MARTIN * FOLK THE SYSTEM  * SMALL & GOLD * PETER BRUNTNELL * MATILDA’S SCOUNDRELS * THE DAMBUSKERS * KING SIZE SLIM * BAR STEWARD SONS OF VAL DOONICAN * JOHN ROBB * THE FOX & THE PIRATE

21 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Not gonna happen though. Can't see any of that line up troubling Pukkelpop apart from maybe Frank Turner

There has been some crossover in the past and so I thought it would be interesting as a comparative. 

Frank is headlining on the Saturday night at Beautiful Days, and has his own festival this May so he may be reining in some festival appearances. I would love to see him again at Pukkelpop but I am a massive fan.

branvan, in case you don't know, Beautiful Days is the Levellers festival and so they will not play anywhere else that weekend :) 

New Dour names today. Solange is probably the 'biggest' but bit gutted about De La Soul. Also wouldn't have minded Larry Heard and The Gaslamp Killer but not too much else to worry about (for me anyway!).

Reckon we'll get another batch of names in the next week or two, hopefully sooner rather than later.

6 minutes ago, Stef_P82 said:

What exactly happened in 2015? 

Pukkelpop announces RTJ in an early batch > Pukkelpop releases an official communication stating that RTJ unfortunately had to cancel all European dates > fans flock the RTJ social media channels for answers > RTJ state that only Pukkelpop is cancelled and hits out at the festival, claiming that being announced for Pkp "was a mistake" > few weeks later RTJ gets announced for a different festival on the day that they were supposed to play Pkp

Actually in retrospect Pkp has more right to be pissed off about this, as I doubt major festivals would announce acts before being 100% booked, and RTJ probably just didn't respect their contractual agreement because easy money grab. 

1 hour ago, Dietediet said:

Pukkelpop announces RTJ in an early batch > Pukkelpop releases an official communication stating that RTJ unfortunately had to cancel all European dates > fans flock the RTJ social media channels for answers > RTJ state that only Pukkelpop is cancelled and hits out at the festival, claiming that being announced for Pkp "was a mistake" > few weeks later RTJ gets announced for a different festival on the day that they were supposed to play Pkp

Actually in retrospect Pkp has more right to be pissed off about this, as I doubt major festivals would announce acts before being 100% booked, and RTJ probably just didn't respect their contractual agreement because easy money grab. 

Completely forgot that ever happened.