Y Not Festival 2017

Wagon

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ShorttyE said:

I've not been for a few years.

Just looked at the site nap and a lot seems to have changed especially with there being two main bars. 

Is there still an excellent selection of proper ale and cider at the main bars?

There is indeed. I found a cheeky little 7% cider last year that was flowing like water all weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed it but had to check into rehab when I got home!

1 hour ago, ShorttyE said:

I've not been for a few years.

Just looked at the site nap and a lot seems to have changed especially with there being two main bars. 

Is there still an excellent selection of proper ale and cider at the main bars?

I believe orchard pig are there from their twitter, though not sure if it's main bar or not. Definitely an upgrade from Somersby! 

9 hours ago, StoneyTheStag said:

Y Not virgin here!

Where's the best place for camping then? We're a group of 5 mid twenties who like a drink and a laugh but don't want to be around absolute idiots. Im thinking Kashmir camping might be okay?

What time does stuff go on til at Gold City etc.? 

Last year kashmir was at the top of the mental field where cans were literally flying through the air like missiles as I walked through, so I imagine quite noisy / annoying / dodgy at night. 

Im going for black dog or ramble on I think as we're arriving Thursday so hopefully can get in there

So how are Black Dog, Ramble on and Quiet camping like? From the look of quiet camping there is a car park near by, where the campervans are. Or is Whole Lotta camping/Achilles camping better? Never been before, I'd prefer camping where it's not completely insane and full of idiots but don't mind some noise and parties!

12 hours ago, Samsnook94 said:

Hi guys,

Does anyone know whether there's anywhere you can buy ice from at Y Not? First year going and I have seen this at a few other festivals - just want to keep my beer cold all weekend!

Cheers!

Not sure about ice as it's my first time too but I did see a beer buying system they have put in place.

You can say order 40 beers and collect different amounts each day and they keep it cold for you.

I don't think it's that expensive either.

Edit: Here's the link! https://eventclickandcollect.co.uk/y-not-festival/

Edited by Cammers

14 hours ago, ShorttyE said:

Itt's close now...

I will soon be eating Duck Fat Roasties once more!

THEY ARE INCREDIBLE!!!

Can't wait to have some again! My little boy loved them and asked for some when we got home, He wouldn't eat the ones my wife made him as they weren't as good as the festival ones haha

1 hour ago, Cammers said:

Not sure about ice as it's my first time too but I did see a beer buying system they have put in place.

You can say order 40 beers and collect different amounts each day and they keep it cold for you.

I don't think it's that expensive either.

Edit: Here's the link! https://eventclickandcollect.co.uk/y-not-festival/

Yeah we saw that but have already bought all the booze :( hopefully there is ice!! Cheers!