Wagon

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 13/05/2017 at 8:33 PM, peruvianjoco said:

Any guesses for the tbc?

My guess would be Lower Than Atlantis

They headlined that stage about 2/3 years ago so unlikely, I'd expect them to be on the main stage if they came backwould be a great booking if it was though. 

I assume the reason it's TBC is because someone pulled out? Could be wrong though. 

Hi everyone,

I really like the look of Y Not this year. It's got loads of my firm favourites, Frank Turner, Twin Atlantic, Will Varley, Vukovi, Heck...

only problem is I don't know anyone going!!

Anyone got a friend group they wouldn't mind me tagging along with? I'm in my twenties and I'm nice, promise.

:rolleyes:

On 2017-5-22 at 7:45 PM, cobracat said:

Hi everyone,

I really like the look of Y Not this year. It's got loads of my firm favourites, Frank Turner, Twin Atlantic, Will Varley, Vukovi, Heck...

only problem is I don't know anyone going!!

Anyone got a friend group they wouldn't mind me tagging along with? I'm in my twenties and I'm nice, promise.

:rolleyes:

There is a friendly Y Not group on Fb if wanna post in there. 

I'd hurry though, tickets are nearly all but sold out. 

On 2017-5-23 at 10:03 AM, TheDHolford said:

So, got my tickets Thursday onwards. Was considering upgrading to Peak Club VIP if there's any tickets left for that.

Has anyone done it before? Is it worth paying the extra 45 pounds to do it? Not really sure what it is completely.

I think there were loooaaaaads of complaints on the facebook page last year about how shit it is. I wouldn't bother.

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

I think there were loooaaaaads of complaints on the facebook page last year about how shit it is. I wouldn't bother.

Oh no really? I was intrigued, with it having its own private bars and spacious camping. Do you know why people wwere complaining so much?

Maybe I won't bother if it was that bad? Is an extra 50 quid each.

2 minutes ago, TheDHolford said:

Oh no really? I was intrigued, with it having its own private bars and spacious camping. Do you know why people wwere complaining so much?

Maybe I won't bother if it was that bad? Is an extra 50 quid each.

Not 100% but I think they sold way too money of them so it was too crowded, and there were hardly any showers so huge queues for them. Memory is a bit hazy though.

Maybe after all the complaints they'll have sorted it out for this year though, who knows.

Edited by Odessa

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Wilko888 said:

Wish I was going to Kendal calling now they seem to have most of ynot lineup and more. 

25 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

me too! far better festival too. 

Kendal £30 to £40 more expensive depending at what tier you buy tickets. You get what you pay for. 

9 hours ago, Wagon said:

So has anyone ever heard of the band who were announced last night?? 

Do you mean Bury Tomorrow? I see on the website that they've been announced but hadn't heard until now. I'm not a fan but I have heard of them, think they've played a couple of Reading's I've been at

Edited by rfc_478

6 hours ago, Wagon said:

Yeah, Never heard of them lol

I'll give them a listen but it's possible they culd clash with Cast who I'm definitely not missing

Bury Tomorrow are metalcore and they kind of stick out on the lineup I think - a strange booking. However if you like heavier stuff you'll probably enjoy them I personally like them a fair bit.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Pigeon Detective said:

Still seems to be a couple light on the main stage on friday. 7 compared to 9 everyday last year. Probably be a couple more for Thursday too. 

Yeah nothing's been announced for Thurs yet apart from Feeder and there were a few acts last year. May be 1 or 2 more for Friday but I'd imagine they'll be low down