• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, gaz1185 said:

Confirmed: 

Stereophonics | Two Door Cinema Club | Clean Bandit

Maximo Park | Feeder | Jake Bugg

Just now, liambarton said:

Yeah but that gaz lad was right

The headliners mentioned... No The Vaccines.
Said sources not as good. Not that he was wrong

2 hours ago, gaz1185 said:

Slaves + Nothing But Thieves also. The Vaccines are headliners, not Clean Bandit; they're on the second tier ;)

1 minute ago, craigb said:

The headliners mentioned... No The Vaccines.
Said sources not as good. Not that he was wrong

I guess you missed this post? 

Quite disappointed with this lineup to be honest. Don't like Stereophonics at all, but can see why they'd be a popular booking. Two Door Cinema Club would be a great booking if they weren't playing like 10 other UK festivals this year. Jake Bugg and Slaves are underwhelming bookings for me personally, and the whole lineup doesn't feel as big as last years. With that said, Feeder are an excellent Thursday headliner.

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

all that was announced, and not just the bits and pieces matey had.

If he'd have had it all he wouldn't have got it wrong in his first post.

Never said I knew the full lineup, nor was I briefed by anyone prior to the announcement - like yourself.

I was working by myself and I was finding bits out throughout the day. Don't think I did that bad of a job tbh. Anyway it's done with, roll on the festival.

9 minutes ago, gaz1185 said:

Never said I knew the full lineup, nor was I briefed by anyone prior to the announcement - like yourself.

I know, I didn't say you did. :)

I chose my words carefully in what I posted back against your posts yesterday. You clearly knew some of the right acts, but it was also clear you didn't know what was going to be announced - else you wouldn't have got a headliner wrong in that first post.

2 hours ago, Wilko888 said:

Anyone know who will headline the quarry stage? Also if there will be any new stages or increase in size to the current stages?

Example and Twin Atlantic are 2 of the Quarry headliners. I've asked about any changes and capacity. After it's been posted on my site I'll post it here. Unless efests beats me to it  :P