Daft Punk

eFestivals

15 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

This will now justify my mate going to every TBA at the festival on the assumption its Daft Punk 

I've literally just had this chat with my mate 😄

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Thats Thomas who has tinnitus.

IF it ever happened, Coachella gets em first. Although my concern is that all the kids who see it will just have their phones up and nothing else. It was a huge difference 15 years ago just seeing the occasional person with a camera while everyone else lost their minds. They could literally do the same show with some updated technology and nobody would care either.

That set really was something special. I missed the start of it cos I waited til the end of Depeche Mode (no regrets, they finished with never let me down again), but by the time I got over to Sahara it was already mayhem. What a difference a day makes, wandered over the next night to see Madonna, who was bloody awful! 

29 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

That set really was something special. I missed the start of it cos I waited til the end of Depeche Mode (no regrets, they finished with never let me down again), but by the time I got over to Sahara it was already mayhem. What a difference a day makes, wandered over the next night to see Madonna, who was bloody awful! 

Lol, lets not talk about Madonna. My gf at the time had say on one set to see all weekend and I couldnt budge, she picked Madge. We were much better prepared than all the day trippers who didnt know how to handle a festival environment. People kept passing out and screaming for water. I had a few bottles in my backpack cause I knew better.

But Yeah, I left after the DM main set and got in there when it started. Kanye being late and pushing things back 20 mins was not the best thing. Still though, epic night. Was so happy when they came back to tour the next year and caught them 3 more times.

Edited by Suprefan

• 1 year later...