Hurricane 2017

pete76

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Oh no what makes you think it'll be Green Day, just announced a tour this morning. 

I know that tour been announced, but so far nothing official on their site, fb, twitter, etc.. Pretty sure that dates are real, but i still think that we can expect more from them this afternoon. I just said that probably it would be Green Day, cause thats most folks on ringrocker forums are predicting. Don't expect Metallica, PJ, QOTSA, or any British bands tbh..., so Green Day looks like most obvious choice

• 2 months later...

Line Up with new confirmed Acts:

Green Day - Linkin Park

Casper - Blink 182 - Fritz Kalkbrenner - Flogging Molly - Editors - Frank Turner & the Sleeping Souls - Jennifer Rostock - Boy - Die Orsons - Haftbefehl - Maximo Park - Joris - Gloria - Erik Cohen

Boys Noize - Digitalism - Gestört aber Geil - Rampue

2 minutes ago, miwo said:

Line Up with new confirmed Acts:

Green Day - Linkin Park

Casper - Blink 182 - Fritz Kalkbrenner - Flogging Molly - Editors - Frank Turner & the Sleeping Souls - Jennifer Rostock - Boy - Die Orsons - Haftbefehl - Maximo Park - Joris - Gloria - Erik Cohen

Boys Noize - Digitalism - Gestört aber Geil - Rampue

Do you think Foo Fighters could be the last headliner?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not the best of announcements for me yesterday, only really Jimmy Eat World I'm bothered about. Last year in Jan they announced The Prodigy and Bloc Party so still hoping for Arcade Fire and Pixies who are both yet to announce shows in Germany and I couldn't see where else they would play, fingers crossed.

Line Up with newest confirmations:

Green Day - Linkin Park

Casper - Blink 182 - Die Antwoord - Imagine Dragons - Fritz Kalkbrenner - Alt-J - Flogging Molly - Mando Diao - Rancid - Editors - SDP - Jennifer Rostock - Frank Turner & the Sleeping Souls - Jimmy Eat World - Gogol Bordello - Bilderbuch - Milky Chance - Kontra K - Boy - 257ers - Danko Jones - Maximo Park - Xavier Rudd - Die Orsons - Joris - Haftbefehl - Callejon - SSIO - Archive - Gloria - Frittenbude - Ok Kid - Seasick Steve - Heisskalt - Me First & the Gimme Gimmes - Die Kassierer - Antilopen Gang - Neonschwarz - SXTN - Disco Ensemble - The King Blues - Nothing But Thieves - The Smith Street Band - Skinny Lister - Highly Suspect - Erik Cohen - Alex Mofa Gang - K.Flay - Pictures

Boys Noize - Digitalism - Gestört aber Geil - Rampue - Drunken Masters

On 7 December 2016 at 7:38 AM, foolee said:

Not the best of announcements for me yesterday, only really Jimmy Eat World I'm bothered about. Last year in Jan they announced The Prodigy and Bloc Party so still hoping for Arcade Fire and Pixies who are both yet to announce shows in Germany and I couldn't see where else they would play, fingers crossed.

Reckon that both of them might be added to Melt. First announcement was yesterday

image.jpg

8 hours ago, pete76 said:

Reckon that both of them might be added to Melt. First announcement was yesterday

I could see Pixies as they've got dates at the end of July already announced. Can't see Arcade Fire coming back in August for festivals and Hurricane/Southside would fit right into their schedule, with no Germany festival or date announced thus far I think they will be announced in January for Hur/Sou.

• 1 month later...

Oral Grime, Alle Farben, Modestep DJ set, Tall Heights, Counterfeits, Horror, Moose Blood, Red Fang, Montreal, LP, Kensington, Kodaline, Irie Revoltes, Baroness, You Me At Six, Of Mice & Men, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Future Islands, Passenger, Lorde, Halsey, Wolfmother, Clueso, Royal Blood, A Day To Remember and Axwell & Ingrosso.

2 hours ago, foolee said:

Oral Grime, Alle Farben, Modestep DJ set, Tall Heights, Counterfeits, Horror, Moose Blood, Red Fang, Montreal, LP, Kensington, Kodaline, Irie Revoltes, Baroness, You Me At Six, Of Mice & Men, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Future Islands, Passenger, Lorde, Halsey, Wolfmother, Clueso, Royal Blood, A Day To Remember and Axwell & Ingrosso.

Insane.

• 4 months later...

Frank Turner just killed it at Southside. Josephine was the best version I've ever heard of the song. I hope this man will become headliner of bigger UK festivals in the next years, he deserves it. Here is the moment "I want to dance but I'm pretty sure that's your boyfriend so I'm gonna get the fuck out of here" 

frank southside.jpg