Slam Dunk 2017

Andre91

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Brand New headlining playing heir final UK shows would be a masterful booking. Get Jimmy Eat World subbing them to help shift tickets further. 

Considering they have done full discography shows in the past it'd be cool if they incorporated that if they were booked, for instance

North: Your Favourite Weapon and Deja
Midlands: Leaked Demos and TDAG
South: Daisy and New Album

Now that would have me buying the megaticket without any doubt

On 2017-5-30 at 10:27 PM, Andre91 said:

This is true :lol: that beer and sun combo caught up with me part way through the Shikari set. I had to take some painkillers and sit down for Anaesthetist. Although they went into Return To Energiser straight after and I jumped back up and continued having a ball. Glad you had a sick one, dude! 

Cheers man and glad you enjoyed the day as well. I actually started to feel a bit shit during We Are The Ocean but I just drank through it and then I was fine for the rest of the day :P 

On 2017-5-30 at 10:36 PM, Gozpot said:

Nice! I met him too, was such a nice guy, cool to know that he plays in Aaron West...wonder if he will be playing at 2000 Trees

I wish but probably no. Most Aaron West sets (and particularly at fests) is just Soupy with an acoustic guitar and I reckon the same will be at trees. Anyway the stage set up for Aaron West is far bigger than The Wonder Years and the stage they're playing is so small so don't know where they'd all fit :lol: 

On 2017-5-31 at 9:27 PM, Andre91 said:

Brand New headlining playing heir final UK shows would be a masterful booking. Get Jimmy Eat World subbing them to help shift tickets further. 

You keep saying that every fest is gonna get them on last ever UK shows. :P Anyway even though I'm going Slam Dunk I see the last ever Brand New UK shows being their own shows and not some festival.  

On 2017-5-31 at 11:57 PM, Gozpot said:

Considering they have done full discography shows in the past it'd be cool if they incorporated that if they were booked, for instance

North: Your Favourite Weapon and Deja
Midlands: Leaked Demos and TDAG
South: Daisy and New Album

Now that would have me buying the megaticket without any doubt

Not keen on this at all. I love all the Brand New stuff but to feel like I'm missing out on TDAG & Daisy would annoy me. The album shows worked because they did two nights in the same city and I don't think that would work here. It would get me considering doing more than one day but given the time of year it is at I'd probably couldn't do and have to stick to North

Edited by justanothername

• 1 month later...