Slam Dunk 2017

Andre91

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/01/2017 at 9:51 PM, OscarEB said:

Do we think Beartooth are headlining the metal stage then? Comparatively speaking, they are a lot lower on the poster than OMAM were last year. Praying they don't headline and clash with Enter Shakari

No idea, doubt it. Maybe 3rd. But the metal stage as you've dubbed it, was the 2nd stage last year. The ska stage is the 2nd stage this year, so i wouldn't expect another OMAM sized headliner tbh.

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

Unless you've seen something that says Neck Deep are headlining a stage then I'd probably say they're not going. Reckon they'll play the main stage

38 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Neck Deep will almost certainly be Main Stage, I would imagine. Made up with them being added. They were outstanding supporting ADTR at the weekend. 

I would of assumed Neck Deep would headline the Key Club stage?
But thinking about it and how big and crazy the crowd was for them during ADTR, I think you're both probably right.

Just hoping no-one clashes with Shikari that I wanna see aha!

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Neck Deep will almost certainly be Main Stage, I would imagine. Made up with them being added. They were outstanding supporting ADTR at the weekend. 

They were great...but not as good as The Wonder Years last night ;)

27 minutes ago, jcarb said:

I would of assumed Neck Deep would headline the Key Club stage?

But thinking about it and how big and crazy the crowd was for them during ADTR, I think you're both probably right.

Just hoping no-one clashes with Shikari that I wanna see aha!

Yeah Neck Deep are way too big for The Key Club stage. Out of all the acts announced I'm guessing that Tonight Alive will headline it

18 minutes ago, peruvianjoco said:

Firstly : I really hope my exams are over before SD this year this lineup is so good

To be honest do it unless you're doing the Hatfield date and have an exam on the Tuesday. I think if you're doing GCSEs or A levels you can check online for a rough time table. Not sure when they're finalised but they only change a few exams around. I did it last year and it was in the middle of my 2nd semmester first year Uni exams and it was great. Kind of a nice day off and if you've done all the work throughout the year one day won't make the difference and kind of a good stress relief. So just go for it!

6 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Yeah Neck Deep are way too big for The Key Club stage. Out of all the acts announced I'm guessing that Tonight Alive will headline it

To be honest do it unless you're doing the Hatfield date and have an exam on the Tuesday. I think if you're doing GCSEs or A levels you can check online for a rough time table. Not sure when they're finalised but they only change a few exams around. I did it last year and it was in the middle of my 2nd semmester first year Uni exams and it was great. Kind of a nice day off and if you've done all the work throughout the year one day won't make the difference and kind of a good stress relief. So just go for it!

Yeah its around the time of my second year uni exams, but i'll probably go unless i had a lot of exams the following week

15 minutes ago, justanothername said:

They always put on a good show so it's all good, wonder if they'll have new music by then?

Kinda wanted to go to The Wonder Years but I just can't get into No Closer to Heaven and I've seen their setlist was heavy on that album.
I'd love an Upsides/Surburbia heavy setlist but I think gone are those days now :(

And I'd settle for Tonight Alive headlining Key Club stage, really not too bothered about seeing them aha!