Slam Dunk 2017

Andre91

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big feature on Twenty One Pilots, but they've been excluded.

Off Rocksounds webiste on their new issue:
''Catch Up with You Me At Six as they prepare to take over once again''

Pierce The Veil also have the centre pages, so potentially them, the words are all blurred out.

Could YMAS really be back after a one year gap or do we think the headliners have been deliberately omitted?

1 minute ago, Gozpot said:

Lucky Salt who has good form for info knows who the headliner is and said it's not them.

Okay that's interesting. It seems pointless that they even released information about the interview at this point. Praying to god that it is Shikari, although I can see YMAS being a bigger draw for the festival I guess. Is it just the headliner tomorrow?

Just now, TapeRecorder said:

Okay that's interesting. It seems pointless that they even released information about the interview at this point. Praying to god that it is Shikari, although I can see YMAS being a bigger draw for the festival I guess. Is it just the headliner tomorrow?

They haven't said either way if it's just the headliner or some undercard aswell but the phrasing sounded like just the headliner.

If we were just wishing then it'd be weezer for me. 

Probably them and adtr are the only main stage headliners they could book that id watch. Been the last 4 years and not watched one yet. 

If it's shikari then that probably won't be changing this year either

Edited by lightning1000

Apparently it is indeed shikari. Multiple ppl have said they've seen the metal hammer spread. No idea if thats bollocks or not that.

Only way I'd see that as being a big pull is if it was take to the skys in full. I'd perfer that on a big ass academy tour though personally.

TAKE TO THE SKIES IN FULL HYPE!!! :D

Don't listen to Shikari as much as I used too but TTTS was my favourite album ever when I was 14-17 and has probably been the biggest influence on what I listen to musically and to see it or a set with loads of songs off that album would be amazing! They could have The Wonder Years headlining the Pop Punk stage and I'd see go and see a TTTS Shikari set anyday! So hope that this is happening!!!

Get Jimmy Eat World subbing them and this will have best gig ever potential (not that is doesn't already). 

Enter Shikari (performing: Take To The Skies) 
Jimmy Eat World 
Pierce The Veil 
Deaf Havana
Against The Current 
State Champs
Creeper

Edited by Andre91

11 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Get Jimmy Eat World subbing them and this will have best gig ever potential (not that is doesn't already). 

Enter Shikari (performing: Take To The Skies) 
Jimmy Eat World 
Pierce The Veil 
Deaf Havana
Against The Current 
State Champs
Creeper

JEW would a great sub but I just don't see it. I reckon it'll be Good Charlotte who will sub. Hope they get The Wonder Years on the main this year as even though them headlining a stage would be cool I wouldn't miss a Shikari TTTS show for the world