Going Alone / Camp Loner Thread for 2017

Chris_Hayter88

On 01/08/2017 at 9:55 AM, Baroodi said:

Hey guys, 

I was ditched by my friends and now I'm on my own. Would it be okay if I joined you guys. I've got a weekend ticket for reading festival.  Kinda nervous going alone so it would be nice to have company

More the merrier!

We've merged with the group here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/218631851508119/:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/08/2017 at 7:49 AM, Victoriahorsley said:

Hi, I'm looking at going to reading on my own this year, would love to find some people to meet up with if anyone interested? I was originally going with my ex, and now have no one to go with but the line up is just too good to miss! 

On 13/08/2017 at 11:55 AM, coffeesnob said:

going with a friend. arriving thursday.

25yo. first timers from abroad. glampers. weekend tickets, but staying in town ^_^

come chill with us!

PM me if u fancy

23 hours ago, Rusty2017 said:

Hi Guys,

will be solo at Reading the line up too good to miss, would like to catch up with other lone campers lol. also travelling from South Wales if interested in car share.

Ta!!

Drop me a PM and I'll add you to the WhatsApp group :)

Hi, I have been let down by friends too, so will be going alone unfortunately, & whilst I am fine with my own company it would be much better on every level (security, safety & of course FUN) to have others around & especially ones who are in the same boat as me. I have a weekend ticket & will be arriving Thursday morning on a Big Green Coach, I'm very easy going & just love music, so would not have missed out even if it meant going alone (especially after losing out on my Glastonbury ticket this year :-(