Coldplay in the US throughout August so that's the end of that non-starter of an idea :(

Bruno Mars' new song is the worst thing he's ever done.. so his chances are probably increased given that putting out the worst material of their careers apparently merited Kasabian and Rihanna being booked in the last couple of years 

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 2:06 AM, NickisGinger said:

I want Eminem back to be fair

I'd def gpo watch him again.  Unless he announces some other summer dates in the UK or Europe I cant see him coming back.

I'm going to take guess....... Gaga and Sheeran for the main stage with Murrs and Phonics on the 2nd stage and Robbie Williams as my outsider.

40 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

@eFestivals have you heard anything at all? Nothing on the Rumors pages so guessing not?  Any feelings on it?

i've heard nothing, and it's probably the case that the more it moves away from 'traditional' festival acts the less likely I am to hear stuff, just because ears are more tuned in those directions.

But you never know, I hear what I hear, sometimes it comes and sometimes it doesn't. I've got no control over that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:43 PM, RandomGuy33 said:

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could spend a few minutes of your time on a survey about Festival experiences, which will be so useful to me, as it is my first time going to a festival. The link is: 

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LSHQX63

Thanks!

Link doesn't work for me but am happy to answer any questions on here?

1 hour ago, watsonjm said:

CWhy?  He's not playing anywhere on the 19 or 20th?  Admittedly he'll be in the states so its a long shot

Assuming he got off stage at 5am, he'd have about 16 hours to get to the airport, catch an eight hour flight, get to either Essex or Staffordshire, be over the flight, warm up and get on stage having not soundchecked at a festival he's never heard of. Technically it may be possible but realistically it is not gonna happen :P

Edited by Zac Quinn

2 hours ago, Zac Quinn said:

Assuming he got off stage at 5am, he'd have about 16 hours to get to the airport, catch an eight hour flight, get to either Essex or Staffordshire, be over the flight, warm up and get on stage having not soundchecked at a festival he's never heard of. Technically it may be possible but realistically it is not gonna happen :P

But technically could happen :) 

Yeah I agree it wont.  Ed I think is a good bet.  Still think they'll stick with very main stream pop.  Robbie or Take That could be an outside bet.  Gaga or Kate Perry (if she has a new album out?).  Olly Murrs headlining the 2nd stage at some stage with a DJ on the second night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/11/2016 at 11:17 AM, Zac Quinn said:

Sure Bruno was on main stage in 2011?

• 2 weeks later...