• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 01/08/2017 at 8:05 PM, steptoe said:

Where have you heard about 2 for 1?? Is that confirmed?

I had an email;

"

Don't miss the summer sale powered by Utilita Energy in association with Ticketmaster, where you'll be able to take advantage of a 2-for-1 offer on Virgin V Festival tickets. 

Register now to receive the link to gain access to this incredible offer. 

Please note this is to register for the opportunity to get 2-for-1 tickets only, you cannot buy tickets through this link.

*TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Registrations must be made by 17:00 Thursday 3 August. The 2-for-1 offer starts at 12:00 on Friday 4 August and runs until 12:00 Monday 7 August.

8 hours ago, Zac Quinn said:

Boyyyy I wish I had monies this weekend. Hopefully next week they'll do a BST-esque 'pay what you want' offer ;)

Well I kind of want to wait until it's closer, but don't think I'll get them cheaper. Then I forget it's actually two weeks away. 

Edited by NickisGinger

21 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

@eFestivals I've some rumors locally that Virgin have been looking at the SGP site for a potential new festival/V replacement, have you heard anything? 

I've not heard anything apart from there being a plan for something new on the SGP site. I'm guessing it's not going to be an event controlled by an 'outsider' tho, as SGP has been one of the few festivals where the festival organiser owns the land the festival is on. 

1 hour ago, watsonjm said:

Which is the smaller of the two Hylands campsites if memory serves?  Not really much to write home about. 

Just had a look at this years map compared to last year and Yellow camping is tiny! 

Edited by watsonjm

6 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Set times are now live guys. Click on the artists on the lineup page

Cant find times anywhere?

Never mind, found on the website, i was looking at the app which hasn't updated yet.

Edited by watsonjm