• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to sign up after being a follower of this site for years just to express my disappointment if that is the lineup, I too expect Pink to be on the lineup she should NEVER be that high up though with no albums released for a fair while. I always thought Ed Sheeran would not play both V and Glastonbury but never expected this pile of turd of a lineup.

Edited by Gavin Davis

4 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Wow they've completely sacked off the guitar music 100% now. Not even a nod with crossover bands like kaiser chiefs. Pink headlining?? 

Just look at this forum and twitter V festival has changed over the years it seems to be more T4 on the beach and targeting young virgin festival goers!... shocked the likes of Jamie T, Foals, Bombay , Elbow , Biffy , Catfish haven't had a look in 

2 minutes ago, NickisGinger said:

I've just zoomed in on the picture and Gorgon City and The Wombats don't align with Clean Bandit on the same line. James Arthur and Madness also aren't lined correctly... Is that just me?

I see it too, the only reason I'm thinking this is real is because all these artists/bands have V festival free in their tour dates. JAY Z and Pink rumoured to have albums out this year too. This is either a really well thought our fake or the actual lineup.