The killers again is going to be my obvious guess to be honest - they sort of cross over enough.  

Im still not convinced about ed sheeran, it came from the same info as Mumford which was wrong. Quite interested who'll be announced now as we don't have loads to go off

Bruno mars perhaps as headliner?

Edited by efcfanwirral

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

The killers again is going to be my obvious guess to be honest - they sort of cross over enough.  

Im still not convinced about ed sheeran, it came from the same info as Mumford which was wrong. Quite interested who'll be announced now as we don't have loads to go off

Bruno mars perhaps as headliner?

The Killers are BST uk festival exclusive and Bruno has a show in US on the 19th so it isn't them

Christ I don't think anybody would've predicted those two headliners :lol: your usual V Fest shite, really. Not sure how well that'll sell - neither of those names are currently huge hyped up acts like V usually tends to go for, but maybe that'll change in the coming months with new album announcements etc.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Christ I don't think anybody would've predicted those two headliners :lol: your usual V Fest shite, really. Not sure how well that'll sell - neither of those names are currently huge hyped up acts like V usually tends to go for, but maybe that'll change in the coming months with new album announcements etc.

I think the various colors makes it look worse.

53 minutes ago, Pothuthic said:

I've been desperate to see Pink for years, so I guess I'll get a day ticket for that, there's a fair few of the undercard I want to see too, so might end up with a weekend ticket.

Worth pointing out that Capital FM are sponsoring V now

They sponsored it the last two years aswell.

It'd be interesting to know whether Beyonce was the one originally booked... But Jay Z stepped in as a result of the pregnancy.

I'd say the Jay Z booking is pretty volatile anyway... As far as I can see Jay Z has no shows announced to date and with twins on the way one little thing could mean a cancellation.

On 27 December 2016 at 2:29 AM, Jasonbee said:

My Predictions would be

Lady Gaga - Pink - Bastille - Clean Bandit - Dizzee Rascal - Lawson - Louisa Johnson

The Script - Kaiser Cheifs - TDCC - Haim - All Time Low - Fratelies - Miles Kane

Mark Ronson - Annie Mac - Jonas Blue - Duke Dumont

---------------

Drake - The Weeknd - Craig David - Professor Green - Fetty Wapp - Katy B - Wretch 32

Faithless - Basement Jaxx - Hozier - George Ezra - Nathan Sykes - Jessie Ware - Newton Faulkner

Chase & Status - Panic at the Disco - Azealia Banks - Karen Harding

idk if this is even close to what it'll be but. Can definitely see 2 mainstream headliners

Well I did say Pink but didn't expect her to headline...

Clean Bandit Dizze Rascal Craig David George Ezra but other than that I was pretty much miles off

Edited by Jasonbee