• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, NickisGinger said:

If not B, Kasabian & Calvin Harris again. Or B and one other.

it could always be Little Mix since they've gained headline status for BW? Lol

Kasabian are at Reading

Yeah I don't understand how Little Mix are headlining R1BW, they must have had Bruno Mars or similar cancel on them. They ain't a V headliner that's for sure.

Edited by Zac Quinn

10 hours ago, sisco said:

Not sure how many more times it needs to be mentioned but Sheeran won't be an exclusive to Glastonbury! They really don't care about sharing acts.

If Ed plays V it will be because he wants too (and he's getting an obscene amount of money to do so) 

I would have thought the new Scottish festival would have jumped on him to be involved this year. I can't seem him disappearing anywhere by late August though and it would be perfect for them. He'll no doubt sell out all the date on the tour in no time at all. If he is at V then I think he'll be the last announced headliner as FF look to be doing only Glasto for the UK.

Seems to be very quite at the moment....anyone heard any rumors? 

Only a guess I think:

Lady gaga / the weeknd 

Drake / little mix 

Possible Ed may headline instead of gaga in prep for Glastonbury next year maybe

In a dream world would prefer eminem and Coldplay as headliners with the weeknd, bastille