NOS Alive! 2017

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, sinivali said:

You know, I think there's a very real possibility that after this year's NOS line-up I'll be underwhelmed with any future festival ever.

True... And I'm extra biased since Radiohead and Arcade Fire are my favorite bands and I think this was the first time they both headlined a festival. Also... others bands were fucking good. 

But I guess Foo Fighters and Depeche Mode are not that bad as headliners. Even if I'm not a big fan of both. 

Edited by Mirror

4 hours ago, sinivali said:

You know, I think there's a very real possibility that after this year's NOS line-up I'll be underwhelmed with any future festival ever.

Totally agree. Had to miss it as we'd already booked Primavera and the other half was away over NOS '16. The 2016 line up couldn't have been much better for me, it's the best line up I've ever seen.

All a question of taste of course, but it's the Foos and DM are a poor start for me, I'll be looking elsewhere for my first Euro festival of the summer

16 minutes ago, galbani said:

It is a question of taste, you are right.

The Foos and DM are both excellent and tick the boxes for me... I am of a certain age though... :D

Well at 40, I'm no spring chicken either. DM I wouldn't have minded too much with two other decent headliners but the Foos are like rugby to me. Can see the appeal they have but can't stand them personally. Seems like every other European festival announced so far seems to be made up of the Chili Peppers, Green Day, SOAD, Radiohead and Linkin Park. All of which I'm not exactly fond of, with the exception of Radiohead.

Hi guys, 

little question: what is the best option to buy tickets from Italy, if anyone knows? I've seen that it is possible to purchase on different websites based on the country (Portugal,France, Germany, England, Spain).

Anyone can give me some advices?

Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

After seeing the line-up for this festival and regrettably going to Beni, I've decided to give this festival a go this year. However, I'm a little confused about Hotels. I'm too old for camping and generally most of the hotels i've looked at are like an hours or two walk from the festival. Can anyone recommend a decent hotel which is close to stay out?

Thanks

7 hours ago, idioteque87 said:

Hello all,

After seeing the line-up for this festival and regrettably going to Beni, I've decided to give this festival a go this year. However, I'm a little confused about Hotels. I'm too old for camping and generally most of the hotels i've looked at are like an hours or two walk from the festival. Can anyone recommend a decent hotel which is close to stay out?

Thanks

pm'd you

Looking at the dates and now mad cool have shown their hand I still think Coldplay will headline the 6th at NOS. my thinking behind this is that they are such a big band that NOS would want to sell tickets first to people who would normally go anyway and then announce Coldplay after so they don't get a crowd that's going just for them.

Could be totally wrong but it looks logical to me when you see the tour dates.