Stage times are up

jamesrfisher

2 clashes for me, both on Sunday: Thurston Moore v. King Gizzard, Thee Oh Sees v. Sunflower Bean. Probably going with King Gizzard and Thee Oh Sees.

Interesting to see that the Bat For Lashes Disco is in the forest, so we really do have another surprise for the Big Top on Saturday night.

WIll have to hot foot over from the Garden Stage directly after Sam Beam and Jesca Hoop to see Goat on the Woods Stage, the only really other clash is Bat For Lashes/Ezra Furman. Other than that will be at a loose end between 2130 and 2300 on Sunday when Joanna Newsom takes complete control over the festival, may well go to see her but just don't know how long I can stand her voice when she sings.

4 hours ago, Blannyboy said:

WIll have to hot foot over from the Garden Stage directly after Sam Beam and Jesca Hoop to see Goat on the Woods Stage, the only really other clash is Bat For Lashes/Ezra Furman. Other than that will be at a loose end between 2130 and 2300 on Sunday when Joanna Newsom takes complete control over the festival, may well go to see her but just don't know how long I can stand her voice when she sings.

Silent disco during the Joanna set for me, i think!