festi wrist bands

guypjfreak

On 25 August 2016 at 10:27 AM, Quark said:

I've got weirdly flexible knuckles so mine tend to slide off OK when I come home.  They then get looped onto my camping rucksack strap as I only ever use it for festivals!

I also have weird bendy knuckles and can easily slip it off for safe keeping. 
Charm x

On 25/08/2016 at 9:10 AM, Gnomicide said:

Cut 'em off and stick 'em in a drawer.

If you're a keep 'em on sort of person, you might want to read this.

wow great response to this thread folks lol ...ive read that before and tbh i dont care i wash they get washed alls good lol .....quite surprised by the amount that just cut them asap and bin them but nice to know people keep them as well ive told the wife the day they all come off is the day i stop going to festis [ that does NOT mean ill always be going glasto before some of you jump on that lololololololol ] ...........my son popped in today hes got 3 or 4 times as many on his wrist lol its quite funny cos if we all together you can tell were together as all the family keep there bands on bar my bruv who thinks its horrible but hes a c**t lol

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL