Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

5 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

ATCQ have cancelled Roskilde due to injury. WH headliner slot back open? 

oh that's a real shame.  gotta feel for anyone looking forward to those gigs, they propbably won't have another chance to see them.  i know they weren't announced at G, but had they been, they'd have been unmissable for me.

still, regretfully, one fewer clash.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tommy101 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we get an unusual headliner there on the Friday evening now. Someone of the right stature but perhaps not the normal sound who maybe already on the bill on the pyramid early doors?

Ice Cube replacing them at Roskilde so I guess if Glastonbury are on the ball they will've been in contact with him to do it. Can't see many people being disappointed about his addition to the lineup.

1 hour ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

radiom15__1.jpg

Gonna see what delights are on offer first. ATCQ was gonna be a must see. Radiohead are a if nothing better I'll toodle along. Loved them back in the day then saw them at Malahide castle years ago and was bored and cant really remember the gig. 

11 minutes ago, MrTambourineManc said:

James Skelly just 'liked' my tweet at the Coral saying "Please play Glasto". Make of theat what you will. They were fantastic in Manchester around Christmas time. Great musicians 

Yeah he did the same to me months ago. Hoping they play

7 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Anyone else hoping The Heavy might be added? They are doing the Shindig Weekender this weekend but other than that have a pretty quiet summer ahead but are from just down the road so I'm still hopeful.

Yeah they've got some great tunes! They'd be very welcome by me

On 2017-5-20 at 7:44 PM, hpants said:

Saw the cribs last night in Kentish town and they really were outstanding . May have no new material to play but would love to see them at the farm to do as much of mens needs, womens needs, whatever as possible. 

I was there too, the support was diabolical and I was in there a bit too early, Yak I knew were shite though, at last it gave me a decent place though.

All that said they put it all into every show and one of those I'd tryand see if at Glasto, next time tour anyway. Crowd was crazy too. They nail setlists by playing what they know you want and a mimimum if their lesser stuff that they know doesn't hit hime as much. Better still, they do academies and charge ticket price accordingly for their worth!......not just 30/35 because every other band playing those venues do.

9 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I was there too, the support was diabolical and I was in there a bit too early, Yak I knew were shite though, at last it gave me a decent place though.

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:44 PM, hpants said:

Saw the cribs last night in Kentish town and they really were outstanding . May have no new material to play but would love to see them at the farm to do as much of mens needs, womens needs, whatever as possible. 

I have nothing of value to add apart from "hey cool I was there too, they were really good weren't they? I'd love to see them play Glastonbury again"

I was a bit worse for wear when they played the Other Stage a couple of years back so I was sat right at the back which meant that the wind ended up blowing a lot of the sound away for me unfortunately, be great to see them again and get stuck in though