Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, MattDavies__ said:

You've said that because of the hair, haven't you? 

Not just hair, an element of her body language too plus the glasses. Btw Gaga isn't a big issue as I'm fine with her....just an observation. 

51 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

"All the US lineups are a bit shit this year" 

Last year was better.

Edited by thewayiam

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, sunnydaysblue said:

I'm starting to think Sean Paul is going to show up at Glastonbury now!  I'm starting to think Lana Del Rey may be there now, as well as Amazons for sure. Dua Lipa and Christine and The Queens are also another 2 I want to be on the full Glastonbury lineup. Only 3 weeks before so... Suppose that means nothing though

All of them could show up.

1 hour ago, sunnydaysblue said:

I'm starting to think Sean Paul is going to show up at Glastonbury now!  I'm starting to think Lana Del Rey may be there now, as well as Amazons for sure. Dua Lipa and Christine and The Queens are also another 2 I want to be on the full Glastonbury lineup. Only 3 weeks before so... Suppose that means nothing though

Don't really see Christine and the Queens playing again, haven't really kicked on or done anything since being a 'hype' band last summer

Not sure about LDR, if her album is coming out very soon - as it's supposed to be - she'll probably cross the Atlantic several times in May and June, in which case her playing R1BW would mean nothing at all in terms of Glastonbury 

Edited by Zac Quinn

He's lost trust in cars after a bad Uber experience?

I spotted this last week but neglected to mention at any point; Peaking Lights announced a couple of UK shows 25th & 26th June (Manchester and London respectively). Seemingly apart from any other shows in the world so very odd timing if they're not at the farm, would be a wonderful addition.

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

Too soon for Fat White Family to be back? I saw them by accident on the hell stage a while back whilst the sun was rising, it was quite surreal. So much energy in the crowd for that time of night/morning. 

Singer Lias Saoudi and guitarist Saul Adamczewski are appearing as part of The Moonlandingz - I'd say it'd be unlikely to appear as part of both bands in one fest wouldn't it?

BTW the Moonz played Oxford this week and by all accounts (I wasn't there but my son was) they were incredible! Must see!!

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

Too soon for Fat White Family to be back? I saw them by accident on the hell stage a while back whilst the sun was rising, it was quite surreal. So much energy in the crowd for that time of night/morning. 

That is a bit strange as I am assuming that two of The Fat White Family will be at Glastonbury with The Moonlandingz. It must be unusual to rehearse and tour with two different bands at the same time especially as they are the main people in both bands. I hope they remember which incarnation they are meant to be, or they could just do a Fat White Family/The Moonlandingz fusion gig.

Edited by GMF

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

He's been pretty quiet recently....not sure what he's been up to.

He probably needs a new album out before he plays the farm again.

If you mean Richard, he brought a new album out and is playing shows around Glastonbury this year, he wont have been announced yet due to own sales.