Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dentalplan said:

I had no idea Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 feat. Yasiin Bey was a thing.

I was just coming on to say exactly that. WH please. 

I hadn't seen the Roskilde line up before. Makes the lack of ATCQ smart just that bit more.

1 minute ago, JamboNelly said:

Rodrigo Y Gabriela play in France on 24th then Roundhouse on 27th.

could be possible for the Friday or Sunday.

You'd imagine 25th, not sure they'd do Glasto, go to France then come back although there is space, they did Friday last time recently so different day makes sense.

Could definitely get behind this Belle and Sebastian possibility! Also, I don't know if it has been discussed but Old Crow Medicine Show are playing Glasgow and Manchester on the Saturday and Sunday of Glasto. Could potentially do a Friday slot. They are also on Spotify's official Glasto playlist so I'm not sure what is going on there...

Edited by jyoung

On 03/04/2017 at 10:47 AM, Anderson19 said:

Frank Turner told me on twitter he hasn't been asked this year, shame as he's active around the time in Germany and then the Blink 182 arena tour support slots. 

It was only last year.. or maybe it was the year before he played early on the other. 

IMG_3457.PNG

Ah gutted about that. Thought he may have shown up.

Interesting that Moderat are down as Moderat/Modeselektor for Roskilde.  If they play a mixed set at Glasto that becomes a whole bigger draw (and I was planning on catching Moderat anyway, clashes permitting)

Edited by merago
Correction

1 hour ago, merago said:

Interesting that Moderat are down as Moderat/Modeselektor for Roskilde.  If they play a mixed set at Glasto that becomes a whole bigger draw (and I was planning on catching Moderat anyway, clashes permitting)

It's exclusive for Roskilde and I think their first combined show

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/bands.php?b=518

I just look what's new on eFests listings nowadays rather than official announcements but there's a few there.

Is it just to two honkies in the band or will one of RL Burnsides crew play with them?

Would be up for some of this regardless

Edited by The Nal