Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Are they still going? Really liked their first album, but they were disappointing when I saw them support Manics - although an arena support gig probably not their ideal setting. Didn't realise they'd done anything since. 

Saw them support Manics two nights after I fell asleep watching them support Franz Ferdinand. Not impressed either time.

20 minutes ago, sunnydaysblue said:

I'm trying on a mobile android- is that why it doesn't work? When I try I press share (via youtube) whilst the vid is playing, copy the link then put in the post. However it never embeds the video. I used to be able to do it but since efests was updated I can't get the hang of it. Thanks

Just paste the url and give it a second or two.

3 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Are they still going? Really liked their first album, but they were disappointing when I saw them support Manics - although an arena support gig probably not their ideal setting. Didn't realise they'd done anything since. 

Their second album is slower, very Cure sounding. It's not groundbreaking but it is good. Saw them at one of their own shows just before it was released and was a pretty good gig imo

Alright don't shoot the messenger for this shit info - and trust me I in no way believe this in the slightest - mainly due to the person it has got to me via (and an exclusivity claim that would have to be completely forgotten about). But the source of it should know their stuff so if the person who has passed it on isn't talking a crock of shit (pretty likely imo) then who knows. Basically they are saying Kasabian will be there. And other stage headliner came out of his mouth - but he in no way sounded knowledgeable or confident. 

Sorry for the shitness of the band in the info but thought id pass it on even if it is out and out bullshit to try and sound knowledgeable. 

7 minutes ago, mjsell said:

Alright don't shoot the messenger for this shit info - and trust me I in no way believe this in the slightest - mainly due to the person it has got to me via (and an exclusivity claim that would have to be completely forgotten about). But the source of it should know their stuff so if the person who has passed it on isn't talking a crock of shit (pretty likely imo) then who knows. Basically they are saying Kasabian will be there. And other stage headliner came out of his mouth - but he in no way sounded knowledgeable or confident. 

Sorry for the shitness of the band in the info but thought id pass it on even if it is out and out bullshit to try and sound knowledgeable. 

Well at least you're aware it's utter bollocks - that's what counts!

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Well at least you're aware it's utter bollocks - that's what counts!

Haha you could tell that? I had to massively overemphasise in the hope no one took it out on me. 

I should be in the same room as the supposed source of this info later in the week so I'll try and hunt them down and find out first hand. 

1 hour ago, mirupuu said:

I am too lazy to look up through 264 pages - is a Tribe Called Quest happening do you reckon or not?

Hard to say. Safe to say they're at the top of a lot of people's wish lists but they may well have just chosen the money that undoubtedly comes with headlining Bestival/playing at Parklife. Fingers crossed though - would be one of the best additions to the lineup for me.

16 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Hard to say. Safe to say they're at the top of a lot of people's wish lists but they may well have just chosen the money that undoubtedly comes with headlining Bestival/playing at Parklife. Fingers crossed though - would be one of the best additions to the lineup for me.

That would be a highlight for me as well. I really really hope they make it - can't do sunday parklike unfortunately so :(

1 hour ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Likewise. I'm getting myself down to Donny for Aerosmith's last ever UK show (allegedly).

Thought you meant Doncaster at first and was baffled for a bit.

I think ATCQ are gonna be one of those ones we're expecting who don't turn up. As such I'm not expecting em anymore. Think Craig David will take the Friday hip-hop slot despite not really being hip-hop, similar to Mary J Blige in 2015.

Although ATCQ are probably my 4th pick for a WH headliner right now, so if Damian Marley/Jamiroquai get ruled out then in they come.