Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

I saw Hanson at V Festival and they actually weren't bad, however they played MMM Bop as the penultimate number and people just absolutely STREAMED out the second it was done. Which was a shame because the actual closer ('Lost Without Each Other') is their best tune, for me. But nobody gave a shit once they got their song

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, EamerRed said:

Not around Glastonbury but Happy Mondays have just announced a UK tour from November.

Mondays are just a pension top up these days. In fact they are just taking the piss really. Really can't see them at Glasto. They have evening in one of the tents at V fest written all over them.

I am waiting till Black Grape support them, till I see them again.

1 minute ago, Nimrod said:

Good chance for SOAD? Sweden, June 28-July 1

Think they're pretty much booked for every day of the festival apart from the Saturday, and they're not gonna be put up against Foo Fighters (assuming Other headliner is where they'd end up if they played) so, as unlikely as they ever were, that's them out.

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Think they're pretty much booked for every day of the festival apart from the Saturday, and they're not gonna be put up against Foo Fighters (assuming Other headliner is where they'd end up if they played) so, as unlikely as they ever were, that's them out.

Oh, Thanks for the heads up!

12 hours ago, zahidf said:

deep throat choir, a new bella union band, is playing london scala June 20th

They were in session on 6music the other day, talking about what a dream it would be if they were playing mid-afternoon at the Park, while the rest of them giggled. Seemed a bit tongue in cheek to me.